GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs

Post by martin@rootjazz »

cyclop wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:41 am Got it!
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm Enter DOS / CMDs to run, one per line before an every action (global)
Did i understand it right?
When in global mode the program will run a command after each task. EG the task was to make 50 likes for 50 accounts. So TD will run a command when it switches to a new account but it won't run it after each like.
No, it will run at the start of the action (when the processing row switches from WAITING to PROCESSING.

IF you want the control on a per account basis, then you must run one account per action and set the code to run at the action start.

There is currently no support to execute CMDs whilst within a single action with multiple accounts
cyclop

Post by cyclop »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm No, it will run at the start of the action (when the processing row switches from WAITING to PROCESSING.

IF you want the control on a per account basis, then you must run one account per action and set the code to run at the action start.

There is currently no support to execute CMDs whilst within a single action with multiple accounts
So in case I don't run MASS actions I'm fine. Right?
Because Search Actions always create a task for each account so pre run cmds will work for each account.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cyclop wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:34 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm No, it will run at the start of the action (when the processing row switches from WAITING to PROCESSING.

So in case I don't run MASS actions I'm fine. Right?
No :-)

Upload actions can be multiple accounts per action if you specify them that way, so can Search actions if you check SHARED

As long as you have one account per action you are fine :-)
berrywoods

Post by berrywoods »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:05 pm or run one account per action and this quick stop gap will help somewhat.
Dear Martin,
I have sent an email, but decided to make a post here as well, as it is imperative to my operation. When I create shared actions (like making 100 accounts use "Verify Login Web") the action is combined into one, so the PRE-RUN CMD is executed only once. However, I need the CMD to execute before each account is used. Some people posted about checking IPs before running (?) but this is not necessary for my personal operation. I simply am calling a proxy rotation before each account is used (without checking IP). Is implementing this within the realm of possibility? Otherwise I would need to cut shared actions out of my workflow and replace them with single account actions only, which is very difficult to do. I would need to code an external script to generate a long action file and import actions by the thousands. I'm willing to place a bounty for this to be implemented, if need be.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

replied to emails
Babaksam

Post by Babaksam »

I am using the option of global settings to reset 4g, it works perfect... Only downsite is indeed that you can only one process at a time and can't use multiple 4G proxyservers

A simple solution that hopefully wouldn't take much for implementation would be sending an ref when requesting the url containing the process tag for example like

Get http://mydomain.com?tag=group1

So when we create a process having for example 3 accounts we give this 3 accounts a tag name.

As we know which accounts we have combined using which proxy we can then see if it's a new group that is going to run and it will reset 4G proxy that is related.

This way you can run for example 2 process each having 3 accounts and it will looks like this

Process 1

Process2
Get http://mydomain.com?tag=group2

Etc...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Babaksam wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:33 pm I am using the option of global settings to reset 4g, it works perfect... Only downsite is indeed that you can only one process at a time and can't use multiple 4G proxyservers

A simple solution that hopefully wouldn't take much for implementation would be sending an ref when requesting the url containing the process tag for example like

So when we create a process having for example 3 accounts we give this 3 accounts a tag name.

As we know which accounts we have combined using which proxy we can then see if it's a new group that is going to run and it will reset 4G proxy that is related.

This way you can run for example 2 process each having 3 accounts and it will looks like this

Process 1

Process2

Etc...
not ignoring this (well I am actually but). Just no time for new features as got updates / fixes on a priority. But will come back once time allows for new features / improvements
Babaksam

Post by Babaksam »

I know you have a lot to do... :D
Just put it on the to do list, it would be great.
even sending the username would be fine, as long as we can parse a tag or username or anything that is account related so the scripts on the other end can use it.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Babaksam wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:15 am I know you have a lot to do... :D
Just put it on the to do list, it would be great.
even sending the username would be fine, as long as we can parse a tag or username or anything that is account related so the scripts on the other end can use it.

Thanks.
it is. Don't forget periodically harass me about it if you want it done
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Babaksam wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:33 pm I am using the option of global settings to reset 4g, it works perfect... Only downsite is indeed that you can only one process at a time and can't use multiple 4G proxyservers
yes you can. But it takes some managing.

You can utilise the CUSTOM SINGLE ACTION PROCESSING VALUE

So all actions with a particular 4g proxy are assign a single custom processing vcalue: 4g1
then even if you specify 100 threads, only one action with this custom value can run

for your 2nd 4g proxy, set the custom value of 4g2

now with your 100 threads and 100 actions, you will have 1 4g1 action running and 1 4g2 action running

etc etc

you will need to add actions in PAUSED mode (hold shift when adding action) then right click the action and assign it's custom single processing value and ensure SINGLE PROCESSING mode is CHECKED on SETTINGS tab

Process 1

Process2

Etc...
Use account tagging (right click accounts tab > ACCOUNT TAG

assign all accounts with same proxy to a tag

then you can filter in / out the accounts in view via the filter controls bottom left of accounts list

you can run actions with the ACC TAG LOADER as well should you wish to easily create actions with all accounts with a particular tag. When actions run it will load all accounts with that tag, so you can add / remove accounts to the tag and the actions will load appropriately