What am i doing wrong?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
thegr812k

What am i doing wrong?

Post by thegr812k »

Hey guys,

I have used some age accounts and 1st tried storm proxies and now luminati resedential (static) and all 5 accounts dead within days and im only following 3-10 accounts a day and a handful of likes.

all dead straight away.... i consider my activity safe?

If i was hitting it hard i would understand , are the above proxies bad? these are some of the best i found reading comments in BHW and elsewhere..

I cant afford 4g , not sustainable

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: What am i doing wrong?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Where you getting the accounts?

Do you just load them into the app and start using right away?

Nothing apart from <10 follows and <10 likes a day?
thegr812k

Post by thegr812k »

Blackhat reputable seller. the accounts were aged between 6-10 years - i logged into each, changed username,bio , profile image etc - did aa few manual follows, RT and thats about it - really low basic stuff.

Im now concerned im not cut out for this as i didnt think it would be THAT strict!

im currently using my MAIN account to auto DM new followers periodically - scared im going to lose that - thats from home wifi and has been manual for years - thoughts? thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thegr812k wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:22 pm Blackhat reputable seller. the accounts were aged between 6-10 years - i logged into each, changed username,bio , profile image etc - did aa few manual follows, RT and thats about it - really low basic stuff.
You logged into the account manually and followed?
Logged in manually with proxy?
The other actions in twitterdub?
thegr812k

Post by thegr812k »

Correct, brand new windows profile, confimed proxy by whatsmyip - new browser, new cookies then once done logged out and back to twitterdub with same proxies..im not sure how mch more safe i could be?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thegr812k wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:21 pm Correct, brand new windows profile, confimed proxy by whatsmyip - new browser, new cookies then once done logged out and back to twitterdub with same proxies..im not sure how mch more safe i could be?
Performing actions in a browser manually is always going to be the way to make twitter think you're a real user -as you are! The program tries to appear realistic, but at the end of the day, simulating EXACLTY how a real user does things is near on impossible.

The fact this happened after is very very strange. Unheard of even. Did you set the useragents to the same? So TD was using same UA as the browser? that's only thing I can see that might be strange.

Right away log in with a different UA string. But I wouldn't have thought it was a problem tbh. If you have more accounts log in with browser do your thing. Then do nothing.
Wait 1-2 days.
Try and do it manually again.
Wait 1-2 days, do some manual things again.

Anything happen? If yes / no we can start to narrow down the possibilities
thegr812k

Post by thegr812k »

ill have to get a few new accounts and let you know, also im using the bot to DM my new followers saying hello and asking them to check out my YT, getting lots of replies and good feedback - do you think TW will block me on that too? running about Total-15 - 20 a day every 2 hours or so with 1-60 second pauses?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thegr812k wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:15 pm ill have to get a few new accounts and let you know, also im using the bot to DM my new followers saying hello and asking them to check out my YT, getting lots of replies and good feedback - do you think TW will block me on that too? running about Total-15 - 20 a day every 2 hours or so with 1-60 second pauses?
This your real account? I mean account you have used personally / manually in the past? On your local IP?If so, those are always fine. It's only ever brand new accounts, never used before, loaded in on proxies then set to bot from day1 that has potential problems
Total-15 - 20 a day every 2 hours
10-15 a day fine.
10-15 every 2 hours, might be pushing it, if sending the SAME message with SAME link. But youtube links are probably better to send than some unknown URL.