Account verification issue

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account verification issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Apologies, forgot I had a prior engagement yesterday PM. But I will get to it (at some point) today.
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

No worries! Take your time :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:22 am For the test I tried to reverify 15 accounts. It said “found pop details for 15 accounts” but only a few got verified. Here are the new log id 8413
Logs show everything working ok.

If you check for:
Attempting account: (n)/15

you will see
Attempting account: 1/15
Attempting account: 2/15
Attempting account: 15/15
You will see throughout the logs:
00:02:28: No emails found on server sent after action created
00:02:28: * FAILED:
and at the end
00:16:16: Verified: 5 mails
which were the successes.

If you run the action again, perhaps the mail arrives for the other accounts.
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

That’s very weird because they still show up as unverified and won’t let me add profile pictures and etc
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:27 am That’s very weird because they still show up as unverified and won’t let me add profile pictures and etc
You mean an account that was logged as SUCCESS in the app, is actually still unverified?

Ok that is wrong. Sounds like the program is incorrectly thinking it verified successfully and it didn't.

Could you export 1-2 of these accounts for me to test?

If I can test the account, that would be helpful: If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Just sent 2 accounts for you to test to your email.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I cannot use those proxies as they are IP AUTH. Can I use my own proxies or without? Please confirm and I can continue testing

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Were you able to check it out? I can screen record the hole process to make it easier to understand. This is the problem... when I create a account it says it’s unverified. I go to the reverify tab and click “attempt reverify”. I switched to yahoo emails now, they have pop3 enabled and when I manually login to it, I can see the SoundCloud verification does send but for some reason the software comes back and says “could not login to account”. I’ve checked multiple times and the login email and password are correct.

Please note I’ve tried this with gmail, hotmail, outlook, yahoo and they have all came back and said “could not login”
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:36 pm Were you able to check it out?
Did you see my last reply?

Please note I’ve tried this with gmail, hotmail, outlook, yahoo and they have all came back and said “could not login”
Did you check they are POP enabled. Gmail is not pop enabled by default. hotmail can be, but it gets disabled after a time period. I think yahoo is not unless you have a special account.

POP access is not a given. You may need to enable it (hotmail) or have a special account to use it.

IF the program says it cannot login, then either
a) the details are wrong
b) the account is not allowed to use the pop access

There is no other option. The code has been tested for other 8 years, is the default 3rd party pop access library. It works.
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

I found the reason i was having trouble with this... my proxies were getting ip banned, so when i went to verify the accounts the emails were already deleted. I recently purchased a residential pool of proxies to fix this. Im having a issue importing the residential proxy. I can send you the proxy details over email if thats easier for you maybe to test. I believe im using the right format, just not sure why they are not importing.