Proxy Mass Update

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
HeartThrob

Proxy Mass Update

Post by HeartThrob »

I am attempting to mass update my accounts proxy, they should all be using the same one as I now have a rotating proxy service, I can only find an option to mass update the alt proxy, how can I mass update the main proxy?

I attempted to also put the proxy in the account update section and select over ride main proxy but that did not work as I am attempting to mass like.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Proxy Mass Update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ACCOUNTS tab
load your proxy into the proxy control
below accounts list should be a link ACCOUNTS PROXY > REASSIGN PROXIES (something to this effect)
select over ride main proxy but that did not work as I am attempting to mass like.
that option was removed, the option should not be showing. I will check
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

there is no override option on the mass like tab :S
HeartThrob

Post by HeartThrob »

It was on the update/view accounts tab, I believe I have it sorted now, thank you again!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

HeartThrob wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:15 pm It was on the update/view accounts tab, I believe I have it sorted now, thank you again!
ahh ok, now I understand. That option is ONLY for VERFIY actions, should you need to test if the issue is the proxy, not for all actions going forward