Failing when posting to queue

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
cweezyf

Failing when posting to queue

Post by cweezyf »

* FAILED: post image on every account, and runs endlessly. proxies are good and fast. But it does work on my home ip JUST FINE. However, I am confident it is not a proxy issue.. they work fine manually, and with browser login.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Failing when posting to queue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Need more information

If it works without proxy, but when you apply the proxy to the account it doesn't work. That *does* point to the proxy.

Occasionally, a proxy is setup wrongly, it doesn't communicate according to the official specification, browsers will handle this and work with the proxy, but code fails as it expects proxies to work correctly.

If you want, export an account with proxy information and send it over and I can test and confirm what is happening

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
cweezyf

Post by cweezyf »

You seem to be correct about it being the proxy issue. Is it that the proxies are too slow for the program to make its commands? Is there a way to slow down the program to wait for responses longer? The automated browser login always works, and then the bot (post image) will start working again. If I dont do the browser login first though, it fails the stats scrape and nothing will work with that account. Almost like the browser login is resetting the bot somehow.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

cweezyf wrote:You seem to be correct about it being the proxy issue. Is it that the proxies are too slow for the program to make its commands? Is there a way to slow down the program to wait for responses longer? The automated browser login always works, and then the bot (post image) will start working again. If I dont do the browser login first though, it fails the stats scrape and nothing will work with that account. Almost like the browser login is resetting the bot somehow.

SETTINGS TAB > PROXY GROUP > TIMEOUT

increase the timeout to 60 or so