Posting Content

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
tahoe012

Posting Content

Post by tahoe012 »

Ok today I am posting content.

I created an article and in the headline used spintax.

Than, created the article and just put a spintax article in the content area.

I saved the article. Now I would like to go back into the article to edit it and place a URL to an Image. i don't see the method to edit the article before it is submitted.

There are additional questions on this topic. "POST CONTENT" is that intended to Not Include an Image and just a Hyperlink only to another website? If I post an image the correct method would be a link in the content to the image location?

I see that "Picture Posts" can syndicate to Blogger and Wordpress. Do Content Posts also syndicate?

I notice in the Text Editor area of the Content Post directions - View Tokens Help File.

I tried this in the first article: {{TUM}text goes here } and when I read the article on Tumblr it looked like this: TUM Text Goes Here
and I tried this also: {{SYND} text goes here <a href="#SYND_URL#>Click here</a>} (I entered the URL and Slug in the Editor)and that is not supposed to show in the Tumblr article but it did as: SYND text goes here. I did not see it get syndicated to Blogger even though I have the blogger account set up.

I'm not actually sure what this instruction means or how to apply it.

The keywords element can be used for listing keywords that can be accessed via tokens: %kw% for a random keyword, %kw1% for kw1 %kw2% for kw2 etc
<keywords>kw1,kw2,kw3,kw4</keywords>
Note, the <keywords>....</keywords> does NOT appear in the posted article. It just allows the specification of keywords, accessible via tokens
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Posting Content

Post by martin@rootjazz »

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:40 am I saved the article. Now I would like to go back into the article to edit it and place a URL to an Image. i don't see the method to edit the article before it is submitted.
IF by save you mean sent to processor, no you cannot edit it

There are additional questions on this topic. "POST CONTENT" is that intended to Not Include an Image and just a Hyperlink only to another website? If I post an image the correct method would be a link in the content to the image location?
Is just a post ARTICLE TEXT module
I see that "Picture Posts" can syndicate to Blogger and Wordpress. Do Content Posts also syndicate?
syndication <edit> is for all modules.

The keywords element can be used for listing keywords that can be accessed via tokens: %kw% for a random keyword, %kw1% for kw1 %kw2% for kw2 etc
Note, the <keywords>....</keywords> does NOT appear in the posted article. It just allows the specification of keywords, accessible via tokens
do you have a question on this? It allows you to bulk import articles, if you don't need it, then don't worry about it :)

Regards,
Martin
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

Martin,

Well, so, by Bulk Importing articles - I would not need to use: *** Token in between content intended for the next blog in progression.?

Yes, I would like to learn about this section regarding keywords.

"The keywords element can be used for listing keywords that can be accessed via tokens: %kw% for a random keyword, %kw1% for kw1 %kw2% for kw2 etc
Note, the <keywords>....</keywords> does NOT appear in the posted article. It just allows the specification of keywords, accessible via tokens"

This Data would go inside the "Assign Meta" for uploading Photos - and - for Upoading only Content - where I found this instruction - don't comprehend.

Would I put <keywords>kw1,kw2,kw3,kw4</keywords> in the middle of the content where ever I want keywords?

The Man Walked his <keywords>kw1,kw2,kw3,kw4</keywords> (black, red, big, small) Dog down the street and ..... I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here.... :?
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

Let's start this topic from scratch cause it's kind of confusing my original post and questions.

Ok. Today I posted an Image to a Tumblr. I want to try to syndicate the image also, Following the training video and documentation I learned the following should be correct when assigning Meta.
Click Thru URL: #SYND_URL# and this relates the the WP or Blogger account that is created

Description I have this:
%kw% %kw%
{{TUM}Many people wonder how to earn money part time from home.
They are so happy to find out that Paid Online Survey Sites can pay them for answering questions. (this is all that will show on the tumblr blog)

{{SYND}I am a syndicated post}

After Posting here is the result on the Tumblr blog. There were no results on wordpress.

{Best Paid Online Surveys Legit Online Survey Companies TUMMany people wonder how to earn money part time from home.They are so happy to find out that Paid Online Survey Sites can pay them for answering questions.SYNDI am a syndicated post

to view the actual tumblr and see the post: chronicallysuffering

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The SYND token is NOT { } (braces) but ( ) (parenthesis)

((synd)...)
((tum)...)

not
{{tum}...}

That probably is your issue
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

I have 2 examples of Article Post done today.

Example 1: Assign Meta
The first example is perfect except for 2 factors. In order to compare would be to look at the tumblr post and the Data Inputted on Assign Meta Form
https://1390photo.tumblr.com/post/61677 ... ted_post=1

In the text that was in Meta Form I entered "%kw1% online surveys" in the 3rd paragraph. I was trying to test adding in a keyword from the list of keywords at bottom of document. The result: the keyword did not insert in Tumblr.

((TUM) content content content click here <a href="#SYND_URL#>Click here</a>). The text was correctly added but not the link.
((SYND)This is a syndicated post)#SYND_URL# is a token that will be replaced by the URL of the syndicated content!.) This was not added to the Tumblr post which means it worked correctly. However, at the SYND URL no content was added.

To create the syndication wp blog i entered: admin,password,blogname but not proxy since added into the Tumblr account setup.

Here is the Text:
<h1>How To Earn A Living Taking Online Surveys</h1>
<ul>
<li>Paid online surveys.</li>
<li>I am sure there are many questions on your mind about online surveys,</li>
<li>Do online surveys really pay?</li>
<li>Is doing online surveys for money worth your time?</li>
<li>Participate in Online Surveys</li>
<li>10 Best Sites To Make Money With Online Surveys</li></ul>
<p>Looking for the best survey sites for money? There are some fabulous survey sites but picking the best survey sites can be tricky. However, you have me to help!. The best paid survey sites combine a few things ease of use, a great rewards center, prize draws and, of course, online surveys for cash.</p>
<p>Do you want to get paid online by doing online surveys for free?. These best paying online survey sites do pay justly to there members. Paid online surveys are used as a research tool for companies on getting feedback from customers on their product or service they provide in exchange for this survey members are paid. For this reason, paid online surveys to help you make free side cash for doing simple tasks like taking a short quiz. This will make all your emails in one inbox. Also, to earn more you may want to signup to the number of sites you choose to be good. With rewarding ways you get paid without delay for completing paid online surveys, watching videos and completing trial offers. You can easily make money in your spare time from home, at work, or on mobile.</p>
<p>I am sure there are many questions on your mind about %kw1% online surveys</p>
<p>To have the most success taking surveys online, keep these tips in mind:. Create an e-mail account that you use just for taking surveys. This will help keep you organized, and will protect your personal private inbox from the heavy influx of emails you can expect after signing up with several survey sites. Sign up with a number of survey sites.</p>
<p>((TUM)Would you like to learn how you can get approved with Online Survey Websites? Click the link to view the full article <a href="#SYND_URL#>Click here</a>)</p>
<p>((SYND)This is a syndicated post)#SYND_URL# is a token that will be replaced by the URL of the syndicated content!.)</p)
<keywords>work from home,online income,paid surveys,best paid surveys</keywords>

Example 2: Adding Article From Directory
The Blog URL:https://1390photo.tumblr.com/post/61677 ... ted_post=1
(in the slug I figured out on KW2 I did not close it. %kw2 instead of %kw2%

The Article Posted Perfectly Fine. Same issue as META Example Above. The SYNC link did not carry over into the document and to the Wordpress Blog.

<h1>Finding high paying online survey sites</h1>
<p>Online surveys can pay well, but because there are hundreds of millions of participants worldwide, the pay can be lean at times. If you are looking to find the highest paid surveys, a strategic option is to find survey panels who offer more than just surveys. Look for websites who offer different types of research opportunities, ones that will potentially pay more.</p>
<p>Globaltestmarket is powered by gmi (global market insite, inc. ), one of the world's leading providers of market research. Gmi serves more than 1400 clients in more than 60 countries worldwide. Most of the surveys are on topics such as global issues, restaurants, automobiles, consumer products, current events ,electronics gadgets.</p>
<p>Online surveys for money for a few years nownis truly one of the simplest ways to make money online in new zealand. This list of the top paid surveys nz has to offer is for those of you looking for ways to make extra money in new zealand. There are many options for online survey companies but not all are equal so this post aims to cut through the noise and show you the best surveys for money.</p>
<p>Get Paid To Answer Questions with Online Survey Companies <a href="https://filipinobloggers.com">Get Paid to Answer Online Surveys<a/></p>
<ul>
<li>Work From Home in Spare Time</li>
<li>Work Part Time</li>
<li>Earn Extra Income</li>
</ul>
<p>I {like|love|heart} answering paid online surveys</p>
<p>((TUM)Learn About How To Make Money From The Comfort of Your Home. Click the link to view the full article <a href="#SYND_URL#>Click here</a>)
((SYND)Best Paid Online Surveys - Get Paid To Answr Questions. Get paid while working from home.)
<tags>best online surveys,paid surveys online,legit online survey sites,part time income</tags>
<title>How to earn {income|online income} and %kw1%</title>
<stub>{%kw1%|%kw2%}-{%kw3%|%kw4%}-%kw%</stub>
<url>http://filipinobloggers.com</url>
<keywords>work from home,online income,paid surveys,best paid surveys</keywords>
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:32 am In the text that was in Meta Form I entered "%kw1% online surveys" in the 3rd paragraph. I was trying to test adding in a keyword from the list of keywords at bottom of document. The result: the keyword did not insert in Tumblr.
ok let me check. I have a feeling that the <keywords> section is only working if you IMPORT the file to use. Not if you are using the program screen to enter your article, in which case you should use the keywords section. That would explain why the program isn't picking up on it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Confirmed working correctly if you IMPORT the text as a file

the text you put above, put in a text file in a directory

Select the direct on POST CONTENT tab and click SELECT DIRECTORY to import

The <keywords> <url> etc elements are read correctly.

These do NOT work if manually adding the content, in that case, use the specific boxes for that data