Just noticed this in the newest update...

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
SkullLife

Just noticed this in the newest update...

Post by SkullLife »

Not sure if it's been there for a while or not and I just never noticed it but on the Follow Tab there is an for "Recalibrate Followings" what exactly does this do?

Also for the latest testing version it says "daily limits increment added" what is there and where is this located at?

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Just noticed this in the newest update...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

SkullLife wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:36 am Not sure if it's been there for a while or not and I just never noticed it but on the Follow Tab there is an for "Recalibrate Followings" what exactly does this do?
Been there for years :lol:

basically it will scrape your followings and make sure the program only has recorded actuall current followings as bot follows that require an unfollow. So if you follow 100 profile the program. Then unfollow 50 manually. The program still thinks you are following the 50 you have unfollowed. RECALIBRATE will correct this, so the only the actually still followed 50 are marked as followed

Also for the latest testing version it says "daily limits increment added" what is there and where is this located at?

Thanks
ACCOUNT DETAILS form

Allows you to set follow daily limit = 10, increment by 2 every day until get to 80.
so day1 limit = 10
day2 limit = 12
day3 limit = 14
etc

Regards,
Martin
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Thanks
ACCOUNT DETAILS form

Allows you to set follow daily limit = 10, increment by 2 every day until get to 80.
so day1 limit = 10
day2 limit = 12
day3 limit = 14
etc

Regards,
Martin
Is it somehow possible to set this for all accounts in bulk? or currently only one by one?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:17 pm
SkullLife wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:36 am Not sure if it's been there for a while or not and I just never noticed it but on the Follow Tab there is an for "Recalibrate Followings" what exactly does this do?
Been there for years :lol:

Regards,
Martin

Never noticted it LOL! Thanks for the info :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)