account creator doesnt work - what are we supposed to do?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
smashed

account creator doesnt work - what are we supposed to do?

Post by smashed »

how are we supposed to create mass accounts? the vid isnt up to date with the software and you can not use 1 gmail anymore. so what are we supposed to do?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: account creator doesnt work - what are we supposed to do

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I recommend using imported email accounts.

If you want to buy emails, I recommend this guy. He has had the best accounts out of the providers I have tried

Cost is $4 per 1000 hotmails

Paypal $4 to "tocexterc[at]yahoo[dot]com"
Do not include any payment notes. Select "paying for services"

Then write to the contact mail above with paypal details and he will send you 1000 accounts.

Do be aware that when buying accounts 100% will not work, some will require a website login, some may be disabled etc but most should work.

Also, logging into 1000 email accounts in sequence with a single IP may be get flagged at hotmail.com, in which case. IMO it is better to create accounts in smaller batches of 50 or so rather than one big 1000 run.
smashed

Post by smashed »

THIS IS BOLLOCKS! REFUND ME NOW OR GET A ANGRY REVIEW ON BLK HAT WORLD! I BOUGHT YOUR SOFTWARE WHICH IS NOT EVEN FINISHED!!! YOU SITE CLEARLY STATES YOU CAN CREATE MASS ACCOUNTS.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You can create mass accounts as stated above.

If the site still says it, it shouldn't. Thought I removed all references to this after the loophole was closed, if not then I will take it down

You need to better understand botting. You are trying to automate things on a website, the website does not want you todo this. They change things, things that worked 6 months ago, no longer work. Things that work today may not work tomorrow.

It is a cat and mouse game.

And you can keep your threats. Go post what you want at BHW. You are an idiot and not worth my time.