View Accounts - Counts problem

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
raider11

View Accounts - Counts problem

Post by raider11 »

Hi, I have set up 8 blogs on TJ, all blogs where manually made, not auto accounts created.

On the "View Accounts" I have some problems with the counts:

1.- No "#Following" count for any of the accounts.
2.- "#Followers" only shown for accounts made on the last few weeks, older accounts get no "Followes" count.
3.- "#Post" counts only shown for accounts where the bot posted something, on other accounts that I only use the bot to follow the #Post is not shown.

Curiously "#In Queue" is working fine for all accounts :)

Not a request but just a commment in general I´m sure somebody else might have done before. It would be nice to be able to check the account activity, like on the web, to see how many new follower or notes we got on the last 24hs or the last 3 days.

I´ve been using the bot for the last few days, it takes a little to get the hang of it, the first day I almost asked for a refund hahahaha, but after playing around, it´s working great and I love it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: View Accounts - Counts problem

Post by martin@rootjazz »

IF you don't mind, could you export an account and send it to me to test why the stats do no work. For my accounts the stats work, so is hard to try and figure out why it doesn't work for you.

If you prefer not to, that is fine. But if you could submit app logs, I may be able to find out why
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

You should be able to launch a browser session that will log in to the account using the specific account proxy IF it is not a username / password private proxy (auth IP only)

I cannot exactly remember how to do that, I think via the accounts tab, I will check and post back later
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: View Accounts - Counts problem

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ACCOUNTS TAB
Click BROWSER LOGIN (with the account checked)