Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
sfa084

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by sfa084 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 pm
sfa084 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 pm is there but randoms tweets, i mean u can tweet 1 tweet with each account (share accross acc) but not reply the same tweet
We talked about it in the email support, idk if u remember me xD
What i say is that 1 specific tweet, only 1, reply with all accounts that same tweet, and 1 tweer per acccunt.

Thanks, and sorry for my english
ok, sounds like you do need a new module. Should be a quick 10 minute add. Longest thing will be too make a new menu icon :)

I Am still busy from the holiday period catching up / investigating some users' complicated issues. New features should be back on the cards end fo the week, or early next.

Bump the thread end of the week and I will see if I can get it done this week, if not, next

Regards,
Martin
hi, can you this week? or not. just "bump"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

unlikely, but I will add it to the todo list, so if get the other things done today (unlikely) then maybe tomorrow (unlikely as well). If not Monday (but probably Tuesday) :)
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm unlikely, but I will add it to the todo list, so if get the other things done today (unlikely) then maybe tomorrow (unlikely as well). If not Monday (but probably Tuesday) :)
not yet? :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sfa084 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:24 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm unlikely, but I will add it to the todo list, so if get the other things done today (unlikely) then maybe tomorrow (unlikely as well). If not Monday (but probably Tuesday) :)
You have to remind me. No reminders, then I probably assume you didn't really want it. I've lost count of features I have added that people never went on to use :roll:

But I will bump you back to the top of the pile. Not today though as the instadub program was broken due to site changes, so been on that most the day. But all being well tomorrow (maybe :) )
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm
You have to remind me. No reminders, then I probably assume you didn't really want it. I've lost count of features I have added that people never went on to use :roll:

But I will bump you back to the top of the pile. Not today though as the instadub program was broken due to site changes, so been on that most the day. But all being well tomorrow (maybe :) )
i didnt remind you cuz you said you were busy, and didnt want to be annoying to you, thats the reason i didnt say nothing u.u. Be sure ill use it every day when u add the feature hahaha. Idk if you can check that, but if you can, you will see it. All ok ^^, obvious you need to repair programs if they dont work before adding any feature, understandable. Ill remind you in 2 days then (if you forget hahah).
Thanks and good work, love your program :P
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sfa084 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:22 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm

i didnt remind you cuz you said you were busy, and didnt want to be annoying to you, thats the reason i didnt say nothing u.u.
I understand and appreciate it :) but it is best to bother / annoy me semi regularly.
. Ill remind you in 2 days then (if you forget hahah).
Thanks and good work, love your program :P
I know I say (maybe) I'd do it yesterday, but I forgot I had promised the wife I would take her and the kids to visit her family so had an 8 hour round trip so wasn't time.

So I will try and see to it today. Although I am home alone so perhaps getting drunk at 11am seems more appealing lol
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

hi again, i was with examens couldnt connect. Sorry, just gonna check it

edit: seems not working. It only reply with 1 account, not will all

if you can make in this "options", add an option to add a tweet like this(like the update you did, but in the other feature), it will work the way i want.

I mean, add the mass tweet reply with the tweer url to the other feature. And will work all good. Actually you can only "from list" "geo tweets" "tweets liked by user" and "tweet search"

Thanks for updating it, btw
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I cannot see from your screenshot and you didn't send logs. But it looks like you selected one account only for your MASS REPLY so it will only reply once.

If you want to MASS REPLY, select (x) accounts, set max_items to 0 and it will reply (x) times.

Or set max_items to (n) when (n) is same as or less than (x) and it will reply (n) times
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:31 pm I cannot see from your screenshot and you didn't send logs. But it looks like you selected one account only for your MASS REPLY so it will only reply once.

If you want to MASS REPLY, select (x) accounts, set max_items to 0 and it will reply (x) times.

Or set max_items to (n) when (n) is same as or less than (x) and it will reply (n) times
i selected 3 accounts, it only reply with the first
i think its more easy add the option to the other feature, it works well but you need a file txt with like 200 copypaste (same tweet) to reply with all accounts this urls on the .txt (that are the same), so if you can add the option to reply writing a tweet url will work i guess