Stats

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
oomocks

Stats

Post by oomocks »

Hi. I know using the view stats option for an individual account you can see a breakdown of what has happened over a number of days, but would it be possible in an upcoming update to include a 7 day and even 28 day column on the main stats screen too? That way it'll be easier to get a feel for how accounts are behaving in an overview without having to click into them all individually. Also a lot easier for a comparison basis as well.

Many thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Stats

Post by martin@rootjazz »

oomocks wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:16 pm Hi. I know using the view stats option for an individual account you can see a breakdown of what has happened over a number of days, but would it be possible in an upcoming update to include a 7 day and even 28 day column on the main stats screen too? That way it'll be easier to get a feel for how accounts are behaving in an overview without having to click into them all individually. Also a lot easier for a comparison basis as well.

Many thanks.
Am not sure how that would work. Every column has an additional column of last 7 days, then another for last 28 days. Would be a lot of extra columns, all of which need calculating, which is going to make it a lag for those with large number of accounts.

Anyways, your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
oomocks

Post by oomocks »

Instead of just one screen for 24 hours you click to 7 days which is a different screen, then a different screen again for 28 days. So you wouldn't need endless columns on one screen and unnecessary lag. It's really crowded on there right now so definitely not more columns on that one screen.

This is a big help getting an overview of multiple accounts performance over set time periods. With many people certain accounts take a day off on this day or that day so it's difficult to monitor with only a 24 option without having to click into each account manually, which in itself is a big time sink.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ah ok, that makes more sense. As you say, more columns isn't the way forward. I've made a note to take a look and see about what can be done.

Honestly it is unlikely to happen before the holidays, but feel free to bump this post for a progress report

Regards,
Martin
oomocks

Post by oomocks »

Sure, no problem, Martin. Just thought I'd leave it as a suggestion for a future update. With lots of lots of accounts, which seems to be the way most of your users go, it will help in overall management and keeping an eye on performance.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

oomocks wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:46 am which seems to be the way most of your users go, it will help in overall management and keeping an eye on performance.
Actually is the opposite, most just have a couple of real accounts and don't have many problems so are not active on the forum. Those with many accounts have the issues of using proxies and the problems that can bring and not knowing about the quality of the accounts they purchased or how they were made and using brand new accounts. These users have more problems, those ask for help more, skewering the perception of user types.
oomocks

Post by oomocks »

Ahh ok I see. Well I'll chip in with suggestions or issues when I see them, so hope you see it as trying to help rather than being overly critical.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

oomocks wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:02 am Ahh ok I see. Well I'll chip in with suggestions or issues when I see them, so hope you see it as trying to help rather than being overly critical.
Please do. Helpful / critical. Everything. It all helps. I may agree. I may disagree. But am happy to discuss everything with the aim or making the program better :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Gaarg wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:20 am Hey, is somebody of you used account promoting for Increasing stats on twitter? I heard that this is a pretty quick and cheap service. :D :geek:
I'm fairly sure you're a bot, but on the offchance you are not. Do not promote your service without permission otherwise you will be banned