Ask: multiple questions

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Moses

Ask: multiple questions

Post by Moses »

For TJ ask feature, If there are 3 separated questions (comments) with line breaks, will are 3 questions be asked or just 1 question?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Ask: multiple questions

Post by martin@rootjazz »

one question asked, using each to be asked in sequence
Moses

Post by Moses »

Will 1 question be asked to 1 user (url)?
For example, if there are 3 questions and 3 urls, will only 1 question be asked per url?
Moses

Post by Moses »

Also, would tumblr ban my account if it asked the same single question to users?
If yes, what would you suggest?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Moses wrote:Will 1 question be asked to 1 user (url)?
For example, if there are 3 questions and 3 urls, will only 1 question be asked per url?
I believe so, althought it could be a random selection, in which case randomness could mean 1 url one question, but could statistical speaking be 1 question to all 3. But I think it is is in sequence so one question to one url

Moses wrote:Also, would tumblr ban my account if it asked the same single question to users?
If yes, what would you suggest?
Don't know. I would have to try it out, and then see if I get banned. But I imagine it also depends on how spammy the message is, how many complaints you get, the numbers you send it to.

But regardless of what happens in my test, *YOU* have to decide, maybe I didn't get banned and you do. Is it worth it? Add some spintax to the question and be safe, don't risk it