Queue Images Failing

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Moses

Re: Queue Images Failing

Post by Moses »

Also, i need to know if you quite working on the gplus bugs, or is it that you're busy lately.
Moses

Post by Moses »

I don't understand why you don't want to test those settings, that's the only way right now you can find what the issue is.
I've been asking you for this since very beginning of this thread and tested almost everything you asked.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Moses wrote:I don't understand why you don't want to test those settings, that's the only way right now you can find what the issue is.
I've been asking you for this since very beginning of this thread and tested almost everything you asked.
We found the issue. When you don't post form 5 actions multi threaded, you get to post to the queue limit.

What is there for me to test?

Post quick, hit limit
Post slow, no limit

The program works if you use it within TUMBLR limits. If you want to push the limits to find out what those are, fine. But this isn't up to me to find out. Run some tests, find out exactly what you can post within what time scale and post it up.
Moses

Post by Moses »

What is there for me to test?
I just want to know if you can post from 3 settings and 5 processor threads. From what you've told me it looks like you havn't.
Post quick, hit limit
So does that mean you tried 5 actions?
Moses

Post by Moses »

I don't know why you want me to post with limitations, while i'm sure you and other users can post with multiple threads & actions.
Moses

Post by Moses »

Also, if this was a Tumblr limit, then i wouldn't be able to successfully queue again when restarting the app.