Received Messages

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
kolyamber

Received Messages

Post by kolyamber »

Hello Martin. Seems like received messages scraper doesn't work. Could you check this if this working for you?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Received Messages

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

SCM version is 3.4.3.0
Received messages scraper isn't working for me.
I'm expecting i will check account => push "Scrape Scheduler" => After this number will be changed from 0 to number of messages received & they will be displayed in "View Messages".

It says few errors & then says messages scraped 0 , but account i checked got few unread messages.
Those errors seems like: "* ERROR extracting message from JSON: Invalid Cast "Int64" to "DateTime"
(Invalid Cast has been translated as these 2 words originally wtitten on my PC language)

Can't submit logs as i got 40+ active threads & there are much of other logs. Please check this for you , as this module almost hasn't variables so this doesn't allow me to make smth wrong :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Thanks for the details:
Those errors seems like: "* ERROR extracting message from JSON: Invalid Cast "Int64" to "DateTime"
Seems like SC have changed how they specify the date which is causing an illegal cast from one type to another. Let me run some tests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin