How to? Quoted Retweets of all the LATEST tweets from ACCOUNT excluding replies starting from June 1st 2018

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to? Quoted Retweets of all the LATEST tweets from ACCOUNT excluding replies starting from June 1st 2018

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I think there has been some confusion.

When you say QUOTED RETWEET. You don't actually mean a quoted retweet, which is a type of retweet (a retweet where you add some additional text).

what you want to do, is basically post a tweet, that has copied the tweet that is banned? Not retweet it, but post it a new. Which would allow it to be seen.

Is that correct?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to? Quoted Retweets of all the LATEST tweets from ACCOUNT excluding replies starting from June 1st 2018

ok, then I was confused, as "quoted retweet" is the terminology for a type of retweet.

IF you just want to tweet copied text, that is easy. If you are wanting to be able to duplicate images / video / links (any tweet media type) this becomes more complicated.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Depends what you want. Cost isn't really the problem though. It is time and not enough of it for custom features to be used by one person unfortunately.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Not too sure what you want me to do with those