new group feature

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
awesomeaustin

new group feature

Post by awesomeaustin »

Would it be possible for you to make a button that removes all tracks from all groups?
stantheman

Re: new group feature

Post by stantheman »

+1
be careful though, I'm now on my 1 month share ban
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

awesomeaustin wrote:Would it be possible for you to make a button that removes all tracks from all groups?
Yes is possible :-)

Will add it to the features list. Current work rates would mean end of this week / early next all being well.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

stantheman wrote:+1
Month long ban! This your first ban? I've had loads of bans but only ever 1 day, 48 hours, one week.

Have made a note to check through this as the app should force a stop if you get a warning message from Soundcloud to slow down. But is possible that SC have changed the wording of the message so isn't being detected....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

awesomeaustin wrote:Would it be possible for you to make a button that removes all tracks from all groups?
Feature added to testing

http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Also, thanks for using the forum rather than email. I think I may start only adding features with a priority if posted to the forum :-)
awesomeaustin

Post by awesomeaustin »

Also, thanks for using the forum rather than email. I think I may start only adding features with a priority if posted to the forum :-)
Anytime man. Thanks for making such a great product!!
stantheman

Post by stantheman »

admin wrote:
stantheman wrote:+1
Month long ban! This your first ban? I've had loads of bans but only ever 1 day, 48 hours, one week.

Have made a note to check through this as the app should force a stop if you get a warning message from Soundcloud to slow down. But is possible that SC have changed the wording of the message so isn't being detected....
this would be 5th share ban :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Any idea what causes a share ban? Am not sure I have ever been banned from sharing, thus am not sure of any rate limits / notices / messages / warnings from soundcloud.

I heard from a user that another user (not using SCM) was sharing a track to a deep house group every minute to keep their track at the top of the group. (The user wanted this functionality in SCM but I disagreed on the basis it would get the the "reshare track go to top of the list trick" banned. But did lower the share limit from 1 day to 1 hour). Anyway, if this user is sharing every minute, I would have thought there was no limits on sharing....

Something to investigate I guess this weekend