RTing from List - Failing

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
kevshTO

RTing from List - Failing

Post by kevshTO »

Hi,

Logs #33618

Ever since the latest update I'm seeing mostly failures on RT actions (from List). Most actions now are getting 1/8 posts for example when they used to succeed on all (or most). Don't know what else I can tell you, nothing has changed on my end, perhaps the logs will shed some light on why so many are failing.
support@rootjazz

Re: RTing from List - Failing

Post by support@rootjazz »

kevshTO wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 pm Hi,

Logs #33618

Ever since the latest update I'm seeing mostly failures on RT actions (from List). Most actions now are getting 1/8 posts for example when they used to succeed on all (or most). Don't know what else I can tell you, nothing has changed on my end, perhaps the logs will shed some light on why so many are failing.
I need steps to replicate the issue for you.

Please mention steps thus i can face the issue you are facing..

Please mention the TD version

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards
kevshTO

Post by kevshTO »

- Retweet tab
- Import list of Twitter profile URLs from text file (in the form of "https://twitter.com/Username")
- Select "From List"
- In Tweet Filter, Max Hours Since Retweet set to "48" and Original Tweets Only checked
- Random Pause set to 20 to 60 seconds (typically in this range)
- Max Actions "9", Fluctuate "3"
- Daily Run At set to 5-6 days per week with a range of 30-45 minutes fluctuation time

I ran one I just created for testing, again all failed. The log ID is 91490.
A second test I ran, different account, this time using no filters 49868, again all failed but the process ran and finished immediately.
support@rootjazz

kevshTO wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:08 pm - Retweet tab
- Import list of Twitter profile URLs from text file (in the form of "https://twitter.com/Username")
- Select "From List"
- In Tweet Filter, Max Hours Since Retweet set to "48" and Original Tweets Only checked
- Random Pause set to 20 to 60 seconds (typically in this range)
- Max Actions "9", Fluctuate "3"
- Daily Run At set to 5-6 days per week with a range of 30-45 minutes fluctuation time

I ran one I just created for testing, again all failed. The log ID is 91490.
A second test I ran, different account, this time using no filters 49868, again all failed but the process ran and finished immediately.
I have replicated your issue and for me the filter went well.. got 5 success very quickly and i cancelled the action.
Seems the Bot has no issue at my end.

I am reporting your log to admin and he will reply here after investigation.
Please be patient.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hi, you mentioned this retweet issue in your other thread, but then edited it to say everything was now ok on the latest update.

Can you confirm if this is still an issue, I am thinking not as @support couldn't replicate
kevshTO

Post by kevshTO »

Ran another one this morning twice with zero retweets processed. The steps:

- Search term: text file of profile URLs, From List
- Random Pause 18-49 secs
- Max Actions: 7, Fluctuate 1
- Filter: Max Hours Since Tweet: 48, Original Tweets Only checked

A few things I noticed:

- It only made 3 attempts instead of 6-8, each failing
- The second time I ran it, it tried to retweet from the exact same 3 accounts, in the same order, as the first time. Since the list has ~15 profile URLs it's highly unlikely this is coincidence
- One of the profile URLs only has reply tweets in the last 48 hours but the other two had normal tweets that should have passed the filter
- I see LOTS of the following error, even before the updates (this occurs often after "User X has no tweets!"):
* ERROR checking img filter
* FAILED: asbproc: 0xxxxxxxxx6 : Couldn't parse tweet ID:
Failed: Couldn't parse tweet ID:
Not sure what this means exactly but I see this causing retweets not to be processed by far more than any other issue
- If I check Original Tweets Only should it count replies as original? It seems to not do so, which for many accounts I'm retweeting from a lot of their tweets are replies.

Log ID: 51058

Edit: Just saw your reply as I was submitting this - yes this is still an issue.
kevshTO

Post by kevshTO »

Don't know if this will help at all, but here's the text from a failed action (as in all RTs failed) after completion:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting: 20/05/2018 11:10 AM
Search: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Num: 6
Unique: True
SearchType: -1

Loaded from list: 21 items to process
Remove already processed items from list: Original: 21
account: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX load previously processed items
Removing already process items of: XXXXXXXXXX
Loading previous db logs: 58bd3c21-55a1-4df7-b51e-32d9ead222d2_Retweet
Loaded previous db logs: 3743 processed: 3089 within 24hrs: 5
Loaded previous logs of: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Checking results: 21 against already processed list: 3743 of: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Finish removing already processed: results :3 removed already processed: 18
account: XXXXXXXX load previously processed items
Break, processed before

FILE ITEMS LEFT TO PROCESS: 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a few questions/observations here
- Looks like it's supposed to process 6 actions, but what is this "Loaded from list: 21 items to process" followed later by "21 against already processed..." (Just to note, I created this RT action from scratch yesterday and even switched out a bunch of the profile URLs in the list I use.) So this part is confusing -- Not sure what these 21 items refer to and the result is that for whatever reason it excludes most of them, it is left with only 3/21 items before the action even starts. That means even if all 3 of those items are retweeted successfully, I get 3 instead of the 6 items I wanted?

- As expected, none of 3 it tries to process work, as each gives a response like below:
User: XXXXXXXXXX has no tweets!
Processing: with user: XXXXXXXXXXX
Using acc: XXXXXXXXXXX on:
* FAILED: asbproc: xxxxxxxx : Couldn't parse tweet ID:

Problem is, if this action runs again tomorrow - from what I've seen so far - I'll get virtually identical results. Clearly, that's broken. As I think I noted earlier, it's not happening on every RT action as a few get, e.g. 5/5 successful, but by far I'm getting all/most failed.

In any case, if this helps isolate the issue then great but at least I'd like to better understand the processor log files so in the future I can see problems and hopefully figure out on my end potential issues.
support@rootjazz

kevshTO wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:09 pm Ran another one this morning twice with zero retweets processed. The steps:

- Search term: text file of profile URLs, From List
- Random Pause 18-49 secs
- Max Actions: 7, Fluctuate 1
- Filter: Max Hours Since Tweet: 48, Original Tweets Only checked

A few things I noticed:

- It only made 3 attempts instead of 6-8, each failing
- The second time I ran it, it tried to retweet from the exact same 3 accounts, in the same order, as the first time. Since the list has ~15 profile URLs it's highly unlikely this is coincidence
- One of the profile URLs only has reply tweets in the last 48 hours but the other two had normal tweets that should have passed the filter
- I see LOTS of the following error, even before the updates (this occurs often after "User X has no tweets!"):
* FAILED: asbproc: 0xxxxxxxxx6 : Couldn't parse tweet ID:
Not sure what this means exactly but I see this causing retweets not to be processed by far more than any other issue
- If I check Original Tweets Only should it count replies as original? It seems to not do so, which for many accounts I'm retweeting from a lot of their tweets are replies.

Log ID: 51058

Edit: Just saw your reply as I was submitting this - yes this is still an issue.
I have reported the log number to admin and he will reply back here after investigation.
Please be patient.

So a few questions/observations here
- Looks like it's supposed to process 6 actions, but what is this "Loaded from list: 21 items to process" followed later by "21 against already processed..." (Just to note, I created this RT action from scratch yesterday and even switched out a bunch of the profile URLs in the list I use.) So this part is confusing -- Not sure what these 21 items refer to and the result is that for whatever reason it excludes most of them, it is left with only 3/21 items before the action even starts. That means even if all 3 of those items are retweeted successfully, I get 3 instead of the 6 items I wanted?
I can't say. Only log can help. Admin will reply here.
Problem is, if this action runs again tomorrow - from what I've seen so far - I'll get virtually identical results. Clearly, that's broken. As I think I noted earlier, it's not happening on every RT action as a few get, e.g. 5/5 successful, but by far I'm getting all/most failed.
Most failed?
How long are you doing this retweet action? After when are you facing issue? Can you tell us any estimated date?

Regards
kevshTO

Post by kevshTO »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:21 am
Most failed?
How long are you doing this retweet action? After when are you facing issue? Can you tell us any estimated date?
How long? Not sure what you mean exactly here - the time it runs? How long as in how many days?

Facing this issue as soon as I updated the software to 1.4.3.3. Still a problem since I've upgraded to 1.4.3.4.

A very few actions seem to be running okay (most/all successful) but the majority of actions retweet none or a very few of the items (e.g. 1/7, 3/11). This was not the case before these updates as almost all actions ran with most/all retweets successful.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you are trying to RT profiles.
The program detects this, tries to pull the most recent tweet. In your logs, this fails because there are no tweets to scrape (private?)
then it cannot process nothing so displays the error (as you basically passed in nothing to retweet so it moves onto the next