Issue with Unliking tweets liked by bot

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
support@rootjazz

Re: Issue with Unliking tweets liked by bot

Post by support@rootjazz »

Did you update to the latest version? and checked?
If not then please update to the latest td version and let us know about the result.

As to you wanted the best suggestion, it is better not to answer and admin will have a look on it and reply here.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

SkullLife wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 pm Ok I've been offline for a while and just been letting my bot run for a couple of weeks now without checking up on it. Doing a "Follow and like campaign"

I came on today and now have LIKED 12000 tweets. I tried to unlike them using the different options and its not working correctly at all. As you can see from the options in the image:

I selected DO NOT Unlike if Following, and only AFTER 10 Days. Well it only Unlikes the very latest Like (which was an hour ago not 10 days) AND it's by someone that I follow and they follow me.

When I try to use the unlike if liked by bot it just gives me a failure for the process in the logs and doesn't Unlike anything.

If its a DB Sync issue, I'll delete my logs, database, uninstall, and reinstall the program completely if that will help. Just let me know what you think, or is it a lost cause?
please submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

I will run some tests on your issues as well and get back to you shortly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SkullLife wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 pm
I selected DO NOT Unlike if Following, and only AFTER 10 Days. Well it only Unlikes the very latest Like (which was an hour ago not 10 days) AND it's by someone that I follow and they follow me.
If you are NOT doing bot likes, the program cannot know how long you have liked the tweet for. That said it should be trying the oldest tweet if finds via search. Sometimes the order of these gets changed, so the programming was assuming reverse order, but it came the other way so is now processing most recent... I will check on this ordering. Also, I will hide the options that are not valid if you haven't checkeed bot likes.

As to unliking tweets made by your followers, I will check that as well now

When I try to use the unlike if liked by bot it just gives me a failure for the process in the logs and doesn't Unlike anything.
I would need logs here to know more (see post above)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so scrape likes is not returned in any kind of order, which is unfortunate so scraping and unliking is never going to be reverse date order. I can try and order it abit, but it will never be perfect
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

unlike followers fix
ordering improvements

Regards,
Martin
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

Ok so I had actually gone ahead and deleted the entire program and wiped all traces of it from my computer to reinstall it and start over. I did this about 2 weeks ago. I updated to the newest version and tried again. It seemed to be working ok but for only a short time. It deleted/unliked about 4000 likes. When it was working for that short period I tried #Unlike at 50, 200, 10, and lastly at 1000. It seemed that twitter would only unlike 200 at a time max so I set it to 190 and had it repeating every 5 hours so it didn't go over a 1000 a day. Then it stopped working. I tried again over a few days and nothing.
I took a break for a while just to see if that would help but of course it didn't

I just did the whole uninstall wipe then reinstall thing again and it still wont unlike anything regardless of the settings. I'm not even trying to unlike when liked by bot. I'm just doing a basic unlike.

I then a tried a few things and found now that it will ONLY unlike new likes that happened within the past 24 hours. I can like something right now and it will unlike it, but if it was a like from 2 days ago... nothing it acts like it not there.

This isn't even just an unliking tweets liked by bot now. Now it wont unlike anything past 24 hour. At least before I could unlike everything if i wanted. Truthfully I'm willing to wipe out virtually all of the likes just so I can start over.

Thanks again
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

SkullLife wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:48 pm Ok so I had actually gone ahead and deleted the entire program and wiped all traces of it from my computer to reinstall it and start over. I did this about 2 weeks ago. I updated to the newest version and tried again. It seemed to be working ok but for only a short time. It deleted/unliked about 4000 likes. When it was working for that short period I tried #Unlike at 50, 200, 10, and lastly at 1000. It seemed that twitter would only unlike 200 at a time max so I set it to 190 and had it repeating every 5 hours so it didn't go over a 1000 a day. Then it stopped working. I tried again over a few days and nothing.
I took a break for a while just to see if that would help but of course it didn't

I just did the whole uninstall wipe then reinstall thing again and it still wont unlike anything regardless of the settings. I'm not even trying to unlike when liked by bot. I'm just doing a basic unlike.

I then a tried a few things and found now that it will ONLY unlike new likes that happened within the past 24 hours. I can like something right now and it will unlike it, but if it was a like from 2 days ago... nothing it acts like it not there.

This isn't even just an unliking tweets liked by bot now. Now it wont unlike anything past 24 hour. At least before I could unlike everything if i wanted. Truthfully I'm willing to wipe out virtually all of the likes just so I can start over.

Thanks again
What is your twitterdub version?
I have replicated your issue and the unlking is working for me.

1) Unlike old posts that i have liked 9 days ago is unliked by TD

2) Unlike is working for new like too.

Can you please post your logs?

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR
HELP > LOG > DELETE ALL THE LOGS

RUN THE ACTION ( unlike action )

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Do not run any other actions, just run the action and after it ends, submit the log, also note the log id
Post the log ID here.

Best Regards