Accounts failed login

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts failed login

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Danny000 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm I manually log in browser with proxy, got recapture and wrong password message.
tried to reset password but never receive any email though Tumblr said it sent.

But this is not the problem.

The problem is that I got another 140 accounts banned.

I stopped that group of accounts now, hopefully you could figure out something ASAP.

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:35 pm Please do have a look at the action real time logs as usually the answer is there
10:13:52: * Tumblr Error Message: Your email or password were incorrect.
Confirm the accounts still exist.
ACCOUNTS TAB > PROFILE CHECK (ignore proxy)

this will check the profile URL of the accounts with your local IP (not logged in) and check if the accounts exist.

If so, then run a SINGLE action to verify ONE account (rather than a threaded many checks in a action. IF that doesn't work, try and log in manually in your browser with proxy to check the proxy

if you have an account I can test with to see this please export it and email it to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:15 am
Danny000 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm I manually log in browser with proxy, got recapture and wrong password message.
tried to reset password but never receive any email though Tumblr said it sent.

But this is not the problem.

The problem is that I got another 140 accounts banned.

I stopped that group of accounts now, hopefully you could figure out something ASAP.

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:35 pm Please do have a look at the action real time logs as usually the answer is there

Confirm the accounts still exist.
ACCOUNTS TAB > PROFILE CHECK (ignore proxy)

this will check the profile URL of the accounts with your local IP (not logged in) and check if the accounts exist.

If so, then run a SINGLE action to verify ONE account (rather than a threaded many checks in a action. IF that doesn't work, try and log in manually in your browser with proxy to check the proxy

if you have an account I can test with to see this please export it and email it to me

Only very few accs have this problem, like 5 out of 1000, not my concern.

what I am worried about is the account banning. i remember you once said the safe limit is 100, now I set 40 and get banned at around 50, do you have any idea and solution?

thanks
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

what I am worried about is the account banning. i remember you once said the safe limit is 100, now I set 40 and get banned at around 50, do you have any idea and solution?
Account banning is not new in tumblr. Tumblr bans accounts without any warning / warning. Even if you ask for support they will not reply. My suggestion would be to use good quality proxy. Following 40 is normal and caused me 10 account ban in 100 accounts. Or just think what was working for you few days ago and start from there..
snibi

Post by snibi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:09 am
snibi wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 pm
10:13:52: * Tumblr Error Message: Your email or password were incorrect.
Tumblr marks more and more accounts this way these days. I dont knwo why could be tj is leaking something?,

The accounts still exists and are not terminated, but cannot login anymore (proxy works too).

The only solution here is, to reset password https://www.tumblr.com/forgot_password ,

fill captcha and click email link (sometimes needed to redo 2x in order to recieve email),

you can then type the same password in again to unlock the account finally.

After this procedure the account works again with tj, but soon you will have another accounts needing this procedure.

Could be really good another column indicator added to "failed login", "banned", "need pw reset" or something.

just sent you some accounts behaving that way at support[at]rootjazz[dot]com.
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

already sent 10 hours ago.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

I have sent a notification on behalf of this thread to admin and he will look into this issue as soon as possible. Please be patient.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Danny000 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 pm already sent 10 hours ago.
then you should have had a reply via email?