Tumblr accs banned

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Danny000

Tumblr accs banned

Post by Danny000 »

Hi

Recently my Tumblr accs are seriously banned. As I checked, some accs have more than 100 follows in 24 hours, I believe this is the reason. BUt what's weird is. I have set the global daily action limits to max 65 follows, that's far less then 100. how possible the acc follow more than 100 in a day?

another question:
Can I use shared data-center proxies on Tumblr?

thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Tumblr accs banned

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hi

Recently my Tumblr accs are seriously banned. As I checked, some accs have more than 100 follows in 24 hours, I believe this is the reason. BUt what's weird is. I have set the global daily action limits to max 65 follows, that's far less then 100. how possible the acc follow more than 100 in a da
Can you please run 1 follow action and set us log? If possible with new account. But, i have noted the issue. Please answer me the follwing question -

What OS are you using?
32 bit or 64 bit?
The instance is main or 2ndary instance created by file > Custom db instance > instance name > ok
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Danny000 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:55 am another question:
Can I use shared data-center proxies on Tumblr?
you can try. But some many be good, some may be not. We cannot tell you whether your proxies have been used for spam before, whether you are currently sharing with a tumblr spammer, or whether they are on blacklists or whether are clean.

Ultimately, the more you pay the better. Dedicated / virgin proxies are high quality, but more expensive. Shared proxies, well more people using them, more chances of problems.
Hi

Recently my Tumblr accs are seriously banned. As I checked, some accs have more than 100 follows in 24 hours, I believe this is the reason. BUt what's weird is. I have set the global daily action limits to max 65 follows, that's far less then 100. how possible the acc follow more than 100 in a day?
IF can submit logs I will take a look, but this shouldn't happen UNLESS you have an account specific daily limit. The account specific limit will override the global.

if the global limit is 60, but the account has a limit of 200, then 200 is used

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

Hi

I am using 64bit windows server 2012 R2

only global limit, no specific acc limit.
only one instance.

log submitted: 96785

but I run 2 job to the same accs some time, maybe this is the reason?

support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:50 am
Hi

Recently my Tumblr accs are seriously banned. As I checked, some accs have more than 100 follows in 24 hours, I believe this is the reason. BUt what's weird is. I have set the global daily action limits to max 65 follows, that's far less then 100. how possible the acc follow more than 100 in a da
Can you please run 1 follow action and set us log? If possible with new account. But, i have noted the issue. Please answer me the follwing question -

What OS are you using?
32 bit or 64 bit?
The instance is main or 2ndary instance created by file > Custom db instance > instance name > ok
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

but I run 2 job to the same accs some time, maybe this is the reason?
This *could* effect to a tiny level, it would be a small chance, but you would only be out by 1 or 2. It wouldn't explain your large discrepancy
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

your logs don't show anything.

I would need to see them processing passed the stated limit

00:55:44: Daily limit for account: 64 - processed: 0
says you just started processing during todays limit
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

This global follow limits malfunction caused me over 200 accounts banned. They followed 100~120 in 24 hours while I set 65 only.

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:15 pm your logs don't show anything.

I would need to see them processing passed the stated limit

00:55:44: Daily limit for account: 64 - processed: 0
says you just started processing during todays limit
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

This global follow limits malfunction caused me over 200 accounts banned. They followed 100~120 in 24 hours while I set 65 only.
We apologize for the loss. But, can you send us the Log of any of them and we can investigate more on that?
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

Already deleted all banned accounts. Not sure logs still there.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the logs remain for 7 days. So if within last 7days you can still submit