Where to see which actions are on run daily

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
milan6927

Where to see which actions are on run daily

Post by milan6927 »

Dear Forum Members,

Please excuse me if this was asked before or if i am missing something obvious (I did search for the problem but couldn't find anything). I would like to know where i can see what actions run on a daily basis and be able to delete the daily run at options. For example i have set up a follow users of xyz and set it to run daily. Where can i know delete it from the daily shedule so it doesnt always appear in the processing everyday?

Thank you,

milan6927
support@rootjazz

Re: Where to see which actions are on run daily

Post by support@rootjazz »

milan6927 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 pm Dear Forum Members,

Please excuse me if this was asked before or if i am missing something obvious (I did search for the problem but couldn't find anything). I would like to know where i can see what actions run on a daily basis and be able to delete the daily run at options. For example i have set up a follow users of xyz and set it to run daily. Where can i know delete it from the daily shedule so it doesnt always appear in the processing everyday?

Thank you,

milan6927
Currently, there is no daily run at column in processor tab thus you can see it.
Once the action executes, it gets scheduled for the next day.

You can not delete the action from daily run at. You have to delete the action or change the wanted parameter after right clicking
on the action.