increase proxy timeout limit for commenting?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
soundclouder

increase proxy timeout limit for commenting?

Post by soundclouder »

Is it possible to increase the timeout limit for commenting operations? The setting in the options is only for validation, if I understood that correctly.

This would be really useful, because a lot of my proxies actually would be able to log in just fine, given that extra 10 sec, I tried logging it manually, it takes a loooong time to pull the soundcloud url, but after that it's quite fast actually. strange.

could you make that limit higher or give us a setting in the options please?
soundclouder

Re: increase proxy timeout limit for commenting?

Post by soundclouder »

Oops, I just noticed, that the timeout setting in the options is NOT only for validating as it seems, instead it's for all operations.

Strange thing is, that some proxies keep timing out when trying to use them, but when I log in with that account manually they work flawlessly. The account isn't banned or anything, just the proxy is not responding in SCmanager, but in firefox no probs. What could be the problem here? It's ironic that this problem only seems to occur with private proxies, not with public ones. ;)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: increase proxy timeout limit for commenting?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you send me a sample proxy to test.

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com