Feature request - Easy to implement

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
otropom

Feature request - Easy to implement

Post by otropom »

Hello,

One of the biggest "easy to solve" problem of Tumbling Jazz from my point of view is the lack of possibility of creating folders to classify user accounts. When you have a lot of them, it become very hard to use the program.

Really count on you solving this :mrgreen:
support@rootjazz

Re: Feature request - Easy to implement

Post by support@rootjazz »

otropom wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:49 pm Hello,

One of the biggest "easy to solve" problem of Tumbling Jazz from my point of view is the lack of possibility of creating folders to classify user accounts. When you have a lot of them, it become very hard to use the program.

Really count on you solving this :mrgreen:
Not sure about what are you talking about. What folder?

Please have a look here and post your request accordingly.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3083

If you can post more details about what you want with example, then it will be very helpful to us to understand your requirements. Therefore, we can
try to implement the feature for you. :)

Regards
otropom

Post by otropom »

Yes sorry, i'm not native english speaking (french) so i will do my best to explain my request,

In fact working with lot of account can be a problem because it is not possible to classify them. a system with folders will be simply perfect. i created a little photo montage that i joined, it will be easier to understand for you.

thank you

regards
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

otropom wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 pm Yes sorry, i'm not native english speaking (french) so i will do my best to explain my request,

In fact working with lot of account can be a problem because it is not possible to classify them. a system with folders will be simply perfect. i created a little photo montage that i joined, it will be easier to understand for you.

thank you

regards
Thank yo u for posting with good explanation ( the picture said it well ).
Well, i am not sure if this is possible to implement or not. But, i think your problem will be solved if you know how to CUSTOM DB INSTANCE.

You create CUSTOM DB INSTANCE with different name according to your need and you are done. All the thing you do in that instance is completely separate from other instances.

For example:

Tier 1 - niche shoes

Tier 2 - niche hats

Tier 3 - niche shirts

Create 3 CUSTOM DB INSTANCES named Tier1 , Tier2, Tier 3

When you want to use Tier1 then open that instance. Very simple. I think you should love this feature. :)

But, as you asked for the feature, i have reported the request to martin and he will look into this and will reply back here soon.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

In addition to custom instances, which may / may not suit your needs, you can use ACCOUNT TAGS (bottom left off accounts list) to give your accounts a tag, then show / hide based on tags - which is kind of foldering

Regards,
Martin