Retweet Time Period

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Retweet Time Period

Post by bitcoin »

For my understanding...

Am I correct to assume that Time Period defaults to 1 day if I don't select it? So when not selected, an action will only run for 24 hours and then STOP (no matter what) and if it was scheduled to run daily, a new action will be created. Correct? :)
support@rootjazz

Re: Retweet Time Period

Post by support@rootjazz »

Am I correct to assume that Time Period defaults to 1 day if I don't select it? So when not selected, an action will only run for 24 hours and then STOP (no matter what) and if it was scheduled to run daily, a new action will be created. Correct? :)
No. There should be no time period set by default.
If you don't select it, after the 1 time execution, the action will die or finished. In order to repeat, use how many times s i see you have used huge time interval of seconds or use a daily run at. Don't use all of them at once.
if it was scheduled to run daily, a new action will be created. Correct? :)
No, single action will be created with more instruction set in it. ! Click 1 action for 1 account. Not sure if you are satisfied or not. :)
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Ah ok, my theory was wrong then.

This I don't understand though:
"In order to repeat, use how many times s i see you have used huge time interval of seconds or use a daily run at. Don't use all of them at once."

I know I use big time intervals to spread everything through the day, randomized, to maximize my audiences for the promotion. That isn't a problem, right?

PS: support@: do you know if there is more information on Time Period anywhere? I keep re-studying this program :(
support@rootjazz

I know I use big time intervals to spread everything through the day, randomized, to maximize my audiences for the promotion. That isn't a problem, right?
No. No, There is no problem how you use. I just wanted to mean that please don't complicate your settings. That's all. :)
PS: support@: do you know if there is more information on Time Period anywhere? I keep re-studying this program :(
what) and if it was scheduled to run daily, a new action will be created. Correct? :)

I have read the thread again and i found there is a misunderstanding. I wanted to say there will be 1 action created and after it is finished and if the action had a daily run at or a schedule routine, then there will be a new action with scheduled data. ( again, if i misunderstood )

Time period:
The time period control will pre-populate the random pause values based on the MAX ACTIONS value that will be calculated at actioning the items evenly over the specified time period. For example, specify the action to have a Max Actions value of 100 and set Time Period to 1 day. That means, do 100 items over 24 hours, thus the random pause will be calculated at 864 seconds.

:)
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

ooow that might maybe be helpful... Will give it another look. Thank you.
support@rootjazz

:)

Perhaps a documentation of TD will arrive soon for you.