User scrape

General discussions regarding Reverbnation Bot
Jayali

User scrape

Post by Jayali »

When I use the user scrape function on version 1.410 (latest update), the program stops responding, and a pop up message comes on saying that the program stopped working.
Jayali

Re: User scrape

Post by Jayali »

Logs: 44770
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

The Log file has been reported to martin and he will reply back here after investigating the log. Please be patience.

Best Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

can you describe exactly what you do.
What tab
what inputs
what settings

your logs don't give much information I'm afraid
Jayali

Post by Jayali »

Example: Click the scraper tab. Put United States in for the Country, then NY for state code, then New York for the city. I put hip hop for the genre. When i click scrape, a system pop up window says the program stopped working. I believe Reverbnation changed the way you can search by location in the charts. Now, when you start typing in the location, a box drops down where you can select the location. I believe the options are populated through google maps.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Jayali wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:53 am Example: Click the scraper tab. Put United States in for the Country, then NY for state code, then New York for the city. I put hip hop for the genre. When i click scrape, a system pop up window says the program stopped working. I believe Reverbnation changed the way you can search by location in the charts. Now, when you start typing in the location, a box drops down where you can select the location. I believe the options are populated through google maps.
I have replicated your issue and for me the bot closes. But, martin will reply here after investigating your steps. Please be patient.

Best Regards
Jayali

Post by Jayali »

Is there an update on the issue with the scraping?