Account validation bug

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
soundclouder

Account validation bug

Post by soundclouder »

There seems to be a problem with account validation with proxies that require password and username. It takes approx. 10 - 20 tries to get 1 account validated, it's completely random.

In the log it says "connection closed - unknown error" and strangely enough "timeout error 30", which cannot be, because this error is generated instantly without even waiting for the proxy to time out. If I log in to these proxies manually they work without a problem.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account validation bug

Post by martin@rootjazz »

This is for LOGIN VERIFICATION I assume
In the log it says "connection closed - unknown error" and strangely enough "timeout error 30", which cannot be, because this error is generated instantly without even waiting for the proxy to time out. If I log in to these proxies manually they work without a problem.
"connection closed - unknown error"
That is the error reported via the network layer for the connection.
"timeout error 30"
This will happen if your OS tells SCM there was a timeout error, SCM will then log your specified timeout value.

From what you say it would appear to be something with the proxies and the code to work with them. That code is the code from Microsofts .Net framework, so shouldn't be an issue and should just work.

Can you submit your logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

And if you don't mind, email me a proxy I can test with

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com