Request: Add Male/Female to account box for filter

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
imwaded

Request: Add Male/Female to account box for filter

Post by imwaded »

Hey rootjazz since you added the ability to update names either male or female it would be great if you added to the account box if the account is either Male or Female. Like So i can filter which accounts I want to use by female or Male just like you can click for example Failed login and it will show you you all accounts that failed it would be great if I could click Female and it pulls up all the female accounts I have. Just a thought, no rush to get to it but it would be helpful. Thanks again Rootjazz, you are awesome at what you do and work too hard!! :D

-Wade
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Request: Add Male/Female to account box for filter

Post by martin@rootjazz »

tbh am not sure this will work. There is no record of what sex the account is, so all existing accounts would be unknown. As the username could just be a first letter, again it cannot be deduced from the username (which is stored)

Suppose could scrape the real name from SC then check that. And / or add the option to do it manually.

Either way, will add it to the feature suggestion list. The more demand for it, the quicker it will get implemented.