What would ideal promo look like?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Bartekef

What would ideal promo look like?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey Martin and hey everybody!

I'd like to ask what is your view on ideal daily promo. I'm using SCM, TwitterDUB and ISG Bot, all of them performing actions on targeted users.

How would you set up your daily promo ?
My looks like:

1. On SCM = 3 accounts.
I just follow+like 1 track of 100 users each account (300 total) / daily. Plus I upload new tracks every 2-3 free days to my main profile. After I uploaded a new track, I repost it with my two other accounts.
FILTERS: uploaded track in last 365 days.

2. Twitter = 1 account.
Follow + like, like above. Plus 5-7 tweets a day, in high-traffic hours. No retweets, no comments, just these I mentioned before.
FILTERS: last tweet 60 days.

3. ISG = 1 account.
Follow + like (about 200-300 a day) + Uploading new content daily. (I just started with that).

And how do you do that? Do you also include reposts, retweets etc. ? Please share your strategies and we may help each other out.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: What would ideal promo look like?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Personally, I'd look at how to find recently active users via searches.
filter out cases that are unlikely to follow back and possibilty fake / old / bots

then run actions and try and evaluate which actions are generating the most follow backs and then double down.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Thank you bro!
Do you personally use bots, if so, do you set up reposts/likes/comments daily?? if so, how many etc.?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

no, not really. Only for testing