Favouriting Tracks Not Working

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
lilmiles05

Favouriting Tracks Not Working

Post by lilmiles05 »

I'm having issues favouriting tracks. After watching your youtube video I'm still stumped. When I set all the settings the same as in your video and put "hip hop" as the search term the processor displays the following:

Favourite Tracks: hip hop using 1 accounts - Max: 10
Found 0 tracks on http://soundcloud.com/tracks/search?q[fulltext]=hip+hop
Found: 0 URLs
Logging in: myusername myemail mypassword
Reloaded from cookies: myusername

Any suggestions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Increase soundcloud favourites

Post by martin@rootjazz »

There does seem to be a problem with the soundcloud search in classic view (maybe v2 as well I don't know) that sometimes a search comes back as "unable to run, please try again". This has been happening occasionally for the last couple of weeks (that I have noticed). I believe it is a network / traffic issue.

I have had it happen occasionally in Soundcloud Manager as well, but simply right clicking the processed item and select REDO has always run successful.

I do intend to detect this, so it can be run automatically, just not get round to it yet.

But as I say, this only affects me sometime. If it is affecting you all the time, it could be something different.

So, if you could try and just repeat the action and see if that "fixes" it. And now the issue is causing issues to others (not just me) I will float it to the top of the todo list for tomorrow.