Possible added functionality to Account Proxies??

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
tjsocr1

Possible added functionality to Account Proxies??

Post by tjsocr1 »

Hi Rootjazz,

Firstly, i just want to say, what an amazing product! Thank you so much for the incredible support forum and updates almost every day! Really appreciate it.

I was just wondering, would it be possible to add functionality that makes it a little easier to update Alternative Proxies on all selected accounts, but by randomly splitting up the proxies in the 'proxies list' so that each account has a separate list of of proxies, not the same list? (For example say I have a list of 1000 proxies, and 100 accounts selected, 10 different proxies would be saved as alternates for each account, each account would have an entirely different list of proxies.). Currently, I have a growing list of accounts and it is getting increasingly hard to update the alternative proxies list for each individual account. (I use the successful proxy list (after sending out some plays) from the log section of the program to update these alternative proxies and continue to log into all of these accounts, but do this all manually by double clicking on each account and copy pasting in the new proxies - most of my alternative proxies seem to die almost every couple of days so I have to continually update the alternates!), this would help an incredible amount!

Thank you!
- T
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Possible added functionality to Account Proxies??

Post by martin@rootjazz »

So similar to the existing, ACCOUNTS PROXIES > UPDATE EXISTING PROXIES,

but with a number box where you specify the maximum number of alternatives per account

Should be straight forward. Am still busy with the SCMv2 issues, but I hope that should settle down soon. Then from mid next week, can get back to adding new features. Remind me of this then (Wednesday onwards)
tjsocr1

Post by tjsocr1 »

admin wrote:So similar to the existing, ACCOUNTS PROXIES > UPDATE EXISTING PROXIES,

but with a number box where you specify the maximum number of alternatives per account

Should be straight forward. Am still busy with the SCMv2 issues, but I hope that should settle down soon. Then from mid next week, can get back to adding new features. Remind me of this then (Wednesday onwards)
yes, that would be perfect! Sounds good, thank you!
eer

Post by eer »

Hey guys - I have another question on account proxies:

I understand the use of proxies if adding plays to a track: proxies get scraped, validated, then used for plays. I have this action repeated, each time the bot starts a new loop to add plays.

I am now trying to use Soundcloud Manager to manage approximately 100 different accounts and these accounts obviously need to login from different proxies. However, I am concerned that it's always the same proxy - or proxy in the same destination - so that each account always logs in from the same/similar geography (e.g., proxies for London). How can I use the scraped proxies to accomplish this?

Thanks a lot in advance for feedback on this question!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I understand the use of proxies if adding plays to a track: proxies get scraped, validated, then used for plays. I have this action repeated, each time the bot starts a new loop to add plays.
to be honest, you don't (at the moment) need to verify for plays, just blast them out. No evidence (as yet, of course this *could* change) that any checking of leaked IPs through proxies.

I am now trying to use Soundcloud Manager to manage approximately 100 different accounts and these accounts obviously need to login from different proxies. However, I am concerned that it's always the same proxy - or proxy in the same destination - so that each account always logs in from the same/similar geography (e.g., proxies for London). How can I use the scraped proxies to accomplish this?
I am not entirely sure I understand what your concern is:
However, I am concerned that it's always the same proxy - or proxy in the same destination
If an account always logs in from the same proxy, that is good. Just like you always log in from the same IP, so will the account. You log in from home. The account will log in from home (whereever the proxy may be).
How can I use the scraped proxies to accomplish this?
Managing long last accounts with public proxies is difficult these days. The issue is, you are assigning public proxies to your accounts. So is everyone else. So if someone else logs in via a proxy and spams messages, THEY could get the IP blacklisted and any account to use it, *COULD* also be banned.

Also, public proxies come, public proxies go, so you need to be checking, updating proxies that no longer work.

The probable best way to do this, is to use the verified plays proxy list.

When you use a proxy to increase a track plays, if it succeeds it is logged to your LOGS folder with the name
XXXXX_proxy-success.txt
where XXXX is a timestamp i.e. 20130918_

So if you scrape 1000 proxies, then setup an action to increase any track by 500 plays, once the action has complete you can go to your logs folder via:
HELP > LOGS > VIEW FOLDER
then look for the XXXXX_proxy-success.txt and that file will list all working proxies used for the plays action.

You can see this in the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF19yD5wtKw

Once you have the verified proxy list, load it in the to PROXY CONTROL on the ACCOUNTS tab, then check the accounts to update and then select the link below the ACCOUNTS CONTROL

ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES
eer

Post by eer »

Thanks a lot for your quick feedback! That's great!

Based on your description I now understand how to use the public proxies and will set it up accordingly.

You also raise a good point, however. Someone else may get the proxy and accounts associated with it blocked.
Is there a way to get 'private' proxies that I can use permanently without worrying?
eer

Post by eer »

Thanks a lot, buddy!