Marketing Strategy for Track Release

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
BMCE73

Marketing Strategy for Track Release

Post by BMCE73 »

Hi All,

Been thinking about the best way to use SCM to market a track release, I imagine quite a few on here have been there done that and would appreciate some input, this is what I have so far, please add if you have any further suggestions :

1. 2 weeks before release post a preview/teaser to 75 groups at a time and set up to repeat every 12 hours to capture Europe and USS Time Zone audience. Preview will include approx 1 minute of track not complete track.
2. Use my 125 fake accounts to like, repost and comment on track to build interest, each fake account have approx 200 - 500 followers, I will drip feed this process to avoid SC detecting.
3. On release day extend track play to 2 minutes to give the listeners more preview and hopefully generates more interest in the track
4. Continue to like, repost and comment on track with fake accounts to build interest
5. Create playlist on fake accounts, add a known artist within the first 4 tracks of that playlist to enable more streaming to followers.

Anything I am missing ?

Thanks and Regards,

Blathnaid.