Updating TumblingJazz & Publishing Images

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
RootCause

Updating TumblingJazz & Publishing Images

Post by RootCause »

Martin:

1.) I was getting a Secure Form error on Tumbling Jazz. I checked the update log on Rootjazz, moved the Update setting from Auto to testing and the new version download request popped up. The Auto update function does not seem to be working. Can this be fixed so that when a new version is available, I m given a notification of it on screen? Should I select testing instead? Will that automatically check for the latest version of TumblingJazz?

2.) When you update Twitterdub, Instadub or TumblingJazz, and I folder that is consistently processing on the Action Tab to publish a new image every three days, the next picture gets posted when the program is reactivated. Please fix that so the picture doesn't just publish. The picture should publish on the assigned day and time it was originally scheduled.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Updating TumblingJazz & Publishing Images

Post by martin@rootjazz »

RootCause wrote:Martin:

1.) I was getting a Secure Form error on Tumbling Jazz. I checked the update log on Rootjazz, moved the Update setting from Auto to testing and the new version download request popped up. The Auto update function does not seem to be working. Can this be fixed so that when a new version is available, I m given a notification of it on screen? Should I select testing instead? Will that automatically check for the latest version of TumblingJazz?
err, auto update, didn't even know there was an auto-update feature. But I'll have a look
2.) When you update Twitterdub, Instadub or TumblingJazz, and I folder that is consistently processing on the Action Tab to publish a new image every three days, the next picture gets posted when the program is reactivated. Please fix that so the picture doesn't just publish. The picture should publish on the assigned day and time it was originally scheduled.
[/quote]
hmm, this will be tricky. Can you not do a REPEAT EVERY X HOURS = 72 hours, rather than pause for 3 days, that would sort it for you
RootCause

Post by RootCause »

1. Have you looked into it.
2. It is set to pause every three days - 259200 is in both slots, as you suggested. That is what I have been using. I stopped trying to use Random moths back. This problem keeps occurring.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

RootCause wrote:1. Have you looked into it.
Not yet, is on the list, but not highest priority at this stage
2. It is set to pause every three days - 259200 is in both slots, as you suggested. That is what I have been using. I stopped trying to use Random moths back. This problem keeps occurring.
With pause, when an action restarts, there is no way to pre-load the previous pause amount however much was waited already. The only way to do something like this would be the repeat every X
RootCause

Post by RootCause »

With pause, when an action restarts, there is no way to pre-load the previous pause amount however much was waited already. The only way to do something like this would be the repeat every X
So I should use REPEAT EVERY X HOURS?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

if you don't want to lose your pause after restart yes