Can't Follow Users

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
kirby290

Can't Follow Users

Post by kirby290 »

Hello, I'm having a problem following users. Even once a user has passed the filter, I'm getting the message:

"* IGNORE: USER made: 151 today, exceed daily limit: 150"
Does this mean my account has been restricted? I can follow users just fine through the site so this doesn't seem to be the case.

Patiently awaiting your wisdom.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't Follow Users

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Goto the SETTINGS TAB, there is a global daily limit section. These GLOBAL DAILY LIMITS apply across ALL accounts UNLESS you have set account level limits. You can set the account level limit, by double clicking the account in the accounts list control and override the DAILY LIMITS section.

The daily limit is a safeguard so you do not accidently instruct your accounts to action too many items in a 24 hour period.

Soundcloud is not as easy to bot as it was, so you need to take it easy and not push it too hard (i.e a 1000 follows in a one hour period). If you do try and do this, the daily limit will stop the action, this is what is happening to you.

Your daily limit for this account is 150, and you have already processed 150 items in the last 24 hours.

Either increase the limit, or wait a bit for the next 24 hour period
kirby290

Re: Can't Follow Users

Post by kirby290 »

I see, its a protection feature. How thoughtful! Thank you.