issues with unfollow action

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
jamalcole

issues with unfollow action

Post by jamalcole »

Using your astounding program ive reached 750 followers since i created my account and purchased scm in may 2016. Ive reached my following to 1852. I would now like to unfollow inactive and users who havent followed me back. THe boxes that are checked is; only unfollow if followed by bot, dont unfollow if following you, and ensure user following before unfollow attempt. The delay is 30-120 seconds. When I create the action and check the processing tab, the status shows the unfollow action as failed. When I double click the item, the reason for failure is +blank+. Any advice
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: issues with unfollow action

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:

Run a single unfollow action as described above

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin