Repost issues

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
arcan210

Repost issues

Post by arcan210 »

I know you are still working out the kinks with the repost feature. I figured I'd share some error logs. I removed identifying info but will provide it in private message if you need it. Let me know if you need other info..

Load browser component to memory
Setting useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_3) AppleWebKit/534.55.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.3 Safari/534.53.10
Setting proxy: Proxy: 173.212.199.61:8800
Goto Login page: https://soundcloud.com/login
Extract login form
Find submit button
Login: <ACCOUNT> <PASSWORD> Proxy: 173.212.199.61:8800
Submit Form
Goto track page: <TRACK>
Couldn't find div containing repost button
* Failed to repost: <ACCOUNT> : <TRACK>
Paused for: 5 secs
0 successful Repostings
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost issues

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yes there is a known issue in the control I am using that has come to light.

When submitting / clicking a button, if an HTTP calls fail, the process fails. This has been fixed in an update, just not in the released branch.

I have tested the development branch, but the method required to use this version means proxies no longer work, which is of course unacceptable.

I am waiting to here when the devs will get back to me on time frame for a release containing the fix. In the meantime I have some other avenues to investigate. Once I have cleared the weekends emails / support I will be on this

Martin
arcan210

Re: Repost issues

Post by arcan210 »

admin wrote:Yes there is a known issue in the control I am using that has come to light.

When submitting / clicking a button, if an HTTP calls fail, the process fails. This has been fixed in an update, just not in the released branch.

I have tested the development branch, but the method required to use this version means proxies no longer work, which is of course unacceptable.

I am waiting to here when the devs will get back to me on time frame for a release containing the fix. In the meantime I have some other avenues to investigate. Once I have cleared the weekends emails / support I will be on this

Martin
No worries mate, take your time. I'm in those emails somewhere about a couple of custom gigs too :)