Following question

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Pavel

Following question

Post by Pavel »

Hey Martin,

I guess u killed that bug with logs while sharing following action between accounts. So now we can see how many following actions each accounts made, and here some problems got outside. Look, I checked all my accounts for following action and shared all following between them, but now I see that all account have very different "followed in 24 hours quantity" and the dispersion is very large from 14 to 89. Do u have any idea how that could happen?

P.S. As a comment, it is very good what u added global limits and I hope they are working property and it is great what now we can see each account actions, cause previously we might share actions between accounts thinking what we also sharing limits and in the reality the dispersion could cause some problems because some of the accounts could make more actions than the limit we planned and this could be ended by get banned. Now I wonder that will happen then some of the accounts will hit the limit while others not. WIll the following continue with only accounts what didn't hit the limit yet?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Following question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I guess u killed that bug with logs while sharing following action between accounts.
Yes, already logged functionality was updated so the "followed in last 24 hours" stats should now be accurate.
but now I see that all account have very different "followed in 24 hours quantity" and the dispersion is very large from 14 to 89. Do u have any idea how that could happen?
Without logs I can only guess. IF you are using public proxies, then some of the proxies will be less reliable than others so failed whereas others were more reliable

The share accounts function works as follows

acc1 attempt follow item 1. If acc1 fails to log in, or item1 has been followed already, it is skipped.
acc2 attempt follow item 2. Acc2 is used regardless of whether acc1 was skipped or not.

So sharing is "share attempts", not a guaranteed equal share.

But 14-89 is quite a big difference, that I don't think skipping already processed would account for it, so I will go with proxy issue.

But without any logs to go on, I can only but guess