I need 10,000 soundcloud / email accounts for free

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I need 10,000 soundcloud / email accounts for free

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I need 10,000 soundcloud / email accounts for free to use with the program. I just spent $70 on the program and don't think I should have to buy hotmail accounts / proxies
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I need 10,000 soundcloud / email accounts for free

The above is a summary of what I get emailed sometimes.

I would suggest you have a think about your expectations on what you are trying to achieve. 10,000 accounts is A LOT of accounts to generate. If you are trying to do this, you are going to have to spend money, simple as that. On proxies, on email accounts.

Obviously soundcloud does not want you to do this and actively tries to stop you. Creating 10,000 accounts on your home IP, or on public proxies (which everyone else may be doing) will be easy to detect by soundcloud and could / will be a footprint to tie all your fake accounts together ready for a mass ban.

In order to succeed at automation / botting. It is all about staying under the radar, leaving no footprints that can tie your accounts together, spreading things out, so should bans happen, you do not lose everything (which is a risk you should be aware of), thinking about how soundcloud *may* detect you, so you avoid those pitfalls.

It is all possible, but not in a one-click solution. Things change all the time. A couple of months back you could create 1000 accounts with a single gmail account. But soundcloud have now closed that. They change and so must we in how to do things.

The Soundcloud Manager program gives you all the tools you need to succeed, but it does require thought / input / learning / understanding how to do things in a safe way.

If you were wanting 10,000 accounts to sell services, then purchasing proxies and emails is a must. If your expenditure is less than income, that is profit. If you just wanted to give your account followers, then try the follow / unfollow process. If you wanted to comment on tracks, then 10k accounts is not needed, same with favourites.

Soundcloud Manager - #1Soundcloud automation bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Why cannot you give me free email accounts and proxies, please fix this
I will be honest, there is nothing to fix. You need email accounts to sign up accounts. You need good proxies to keep these accounts alive.*

These cost (me the same as they would you). No automation bots exist that give you free email accounts and proxies. I do not have these emails / proxies to sell. I can advise you where to find them for a good price, but I am just directing you to other services

An analogy would be, when you buy a car, they do not give you free gasoline / petrol. They may tell you where you can buy fuel from, but they do not give you fuel

* The program does include a free proxy scraper / validator. But these are public proxies, accessible to everyone, slow and prone to dropping dying, but they are free and available from the application
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. Gimme a new car too while you are at it. :roll:
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

As another paying customer, I'd like to appeal to the common sense of the other customers using this tool. 10k accounts is excessive, and you will have them all banned. When SC catches up to you, they may find ways to identify all people using this software. Please do not be careless and ruin it for all of us. I take a lot of time and effort to make my 100 accounts look very real. I'd be super mad if they all got banned. They are not jus tthrowaway accounts. Please dont ruin with mass accounts doing dumb things.
TheBadGuy

Post by TheBadGuy »

For creating 10.000 soundcloud accounts you need the following:

* A vps (virtual private server). You can use windows azure (trail version for a month) to hire a "Small" windows machine (vps). I recommend a 1.7gig machine.
* Lots of email accounts. https://buyaccs.com/ or https://buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-hotmail-accounts.php Here you can buy hotmail accounts. for roughly said: 700 Soundcloud accounts you need 2000 hotmail accounts. Why you don't get the full 2000 soundcloud accounts?: Because of the proxy qwality and some other factors.
* Daily base monitoring and setting up the program with new proxies and new mail-list
* Time. Lots of time for googling for a good place for proxies, or information to set up the vps (depends of your knowledge). Also digging in this forum will help you alot.
* Proxies. Like mentioned before, you need fresh and working proxies. If you have a proxielist, it will last only for half a day. If you use it after that period, you get a really low rate of successfully accounts
You can use proxygoblin, which I use. Or you can use another proxiescraper
* commen sense. Don't do over-estimated things, like setting up a mail-list of 10.000 accounts on 100 proxies.

So it will cost you money. But why would you want 10000 accounts? I think it's a bit of an over-kill. Most medium known DJ's have 2000-5000 followers. So if you have 10000 followers, it would look very fake.
If you want a realistic flow of a growing amount of followers/likers, you can use small portions every day. So no need for a vps (which cost the most).
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Johnysmith wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:36 pm Need unlimited Outlook and Hotmail accounts. Not need to pay big amount for buy Hotmail Accounts and Outlook. pvaaccountss.com/buy-outlook-hotmail-accounts ;)
Trust spam posts are your own peril :)

maybe these are good / maybe not...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Johnysmith wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:32 pm You need to try both site..
You should really ask permission before spamming your service as a first post to the forum. Other samples for a review. Common courtesy really