martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts were working then suddenly started failing

Post by martin@rootjazz »

let me know how it goes
TwitterNub

Post by TwitterNub »

Hey Martin! I got some pretty good news for ya man. What ever you did with the like/follow re-tweeks seemed to have helped quite ab it. I have been abl to run both functions without much of a problem. I will report back if I have any issues.

I have a quick question. When I set the "Random Pause", is that per account? or per action? Thanks
TwitterNub

Post by TwitterNub »

Hey Martin, Hope you are well!

logs: 36058

So everything was going good for a few days but then once I ran the bot for a full day or 2 in order for it to finally make a full rotation and the next day it's start throwing the same errors.

I've checked the accounts and proxies and everything seems to be up and available so I am completely unsure why this keeps happening.

It's happening on follows and likes for the most part though it even started to do it with retweets (which up till now has worked rather perfectly).

Follower settings were 51 account, authors returned of tweet returned by tweet search, 20 follows per account max, pause of 6-27 and all other settings were unchecked and off, including "unique items per account" as well as no filter.

Some of the accounts kinda work but the vast majority complete without ever adding a person.

There is also one where they will fail and it will say something along the lines of "unable to authorize accounts". I have noticed that typically that after 24 hours or so I have to reauthorize the accounts in order to get them to work. For some reason though, even though doesn't work this evening. I will try a like now and let you know how it goes in another post below
TwitterNub

Post by TwitterNub »

OK - Likes settings were completely default except for pauses of 6-27 seconds and 20 max items as well as "tweet search". I unchecked unique items per account and there is no filter set. 51 accounts total. Same story.

Logs: 66918

Exactly the same issues. First few accounts work or semi-work, then nearly everything after that throws errors of one type or another. Mostly the
"* ERROR on filter: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." There isn't any filter set beyond the generic settings.

Sorry to bother ya man! Not sure what to do next, I have no idea why it never seems to work for me.

Question: Do you want to proceed with setting up a remote link to my computer so you can see what's going on first hand? I believe you called it debuggint. I'll give you any access you'll need just let me know what I need to do. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterNub wrote:Hey Martin! I got some pretty good news for ya man. What ever you did with the like/follow re-tweeks seemed to have helped quite ab it. I have been abl to run both functions without much of a problem. I will report back if I have any issues.
Good to hear, do keep me posted
I have a quick question. When I set the "Random Pause", is that per account? or per action? Thanks
per action, everything on the action tabs are PER ACTION
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterNub wrote:OK - Likes settings were completely default except for pauses of 6-27 seconds and 20 max items as well as "tweet search". I unchecked unique items per account and there is no filter set. 51 accounts total. Same story.

Logs: 66918

Exactly the same issues. First few accounts work or semi-work, then nearly everything after that throws errors of one type or another. Mostly the
"* ERROR on filter: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." There isn't any filter set beyond the generic settings.

Sorry to bother ya man! Not sure what to do next, I have no idea why it never seems to work for me.

Question: Do you want to proceed with setting up a remote link to my computer so you can see what's going on first hand? I believe you called it debuggint. I'll give you any access you'll need just let me know what I need to do. :)
I believe this was fixed in the version that went out on the 22nd Dec: 1.172
The latest version should fix it
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterNub wrote:Hey Martin, Hope you are well!

logs: 36058

So everything was going good for a few days but then once I ran the bot for a full day or 2 in order for it to finally make a full rotation and the next day it's start throwing the same errors.

I've checked the accounts and proxies and everything seems to be up and available so I am completely unsure why this keeps happening.

It's happening on follows and likes for the most part though it even started to do it with retweets (which up till now has worked rather perfectly).

Follower settings were 51 account, authors returned of tweet returned by tweet search, 20 follows per account max, pause of 6-27 and all other settings were unchecked and off, including "unique items per account" as well as no filter.

Some of the accounts kinda work but the vast majority complete without ever adding a person.

There is also one where they will fail and it will say something along the lines of "unable to authorize accounts". I have noticed that typically that after 24 hours or so I have to reauthorize the accounts in order to get them to work. For some reason though, even though doesn't work this evening. I will try a like now and let you know how it goes in another post below
Can you update and check if this still occurs. If so, can you:

Please perform the following:

delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
run teh smallest action with the smallest amount of accounts to generate the error

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
TwitterNub

Post by TwitterNub »

Edit: Figured out the Account Null issue :)

I tried to upgrade again using that link but I think it's broken. I also tried accessing the download page through your site and going to it but neither works, for some reason it just redirects me back to homepage (rootjazz.com). Let me know if you figure it out and I will go ahead and update again.

I upgraded the version you gave me above on the 21st, it worked for a few but then stopped, pretty much the same symptoms as before. It has to be something with my computer because every time I mention this you say you can't reproduce it so I really feel like the only way we are going to get it fixed is for you to see what's going on directly with my system.

I'm seriously starting to feel like I'm never going to get this fixed. It's starting to really worry me as my time ticks closer and closer to where I am able to return the program. Am I still able to return it if we never get it working correctly?

I've already said that if I can't get it working after the second month of proxies I have to give in and either go with another program or throw in the towel completely.

All of the accounts that stop working I have to re-authorize and then they suddenly work again for a few hours, but that's only a few hours, not even a full day. Why is this?
Last edited by TwitterNub on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.