Gmail Accounts Getting Banned

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Gmail Accounts Getting Banned

Post by martin@rootjazz »

In light of getting so many mails about this and the fact no one seems to read the note in the app, I have made the note bolder and adding info here.

You can no longer create 100s of accounts on a single IP using a single gmail account.

THEY WILL GET BANNED

The app will let you, as maybe short lived accounts will not be a problem, that is not our decision to make for you, the Soundcloud Manager app lets you do what you want, even if it perhaps is not a good idea. I do not want to limit creative ways of perhaps using the app I have not thought of. That is our philosophy with our automation bots.

But to make long last accounts
IP Diversity is required.
If you make all your accounts on a single IP. Soundcloud.com can link these and mass delete as they will have access to information such as how many accounts are usually made on an IP of normal users

Remember the botting game is about staying under the radar so you are UNDETECTED

Using a single IP is not a fault of the bot when your accounts get deleted.

Creating 100s of accounts on a single gmail account, this can also be detected and is known to be detected when creating 100s of accounts. THEY ARE BANNED VERY QUICKLY
I have it reported you can still make a few accounts, maybe 1-10 on a single account and they currently last, but this may change

The best way to mass create links is to use imported email accounts or a catchall. But with a catchall there is also the potential for accounts to be linked by soundcloud, just evidence suggests at the moment they are not.
johnj

Re: Gmail Accounts Getting Banned

Post by johnj »

Thanks for the info and keeping this updated :D

So what is this new validate SC.com feature? Does it make sure the proxies work on SC?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Gmail Accounts Getting Banned

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi John,

I am actually going to remove this post as it turns out the gmail method is dead. It no longer works, Soundcloud treat all gmail dot and + alias emails as the same. The switch came after making this post.

Yes the validation feature of the proxy works as

Scrape list / import list of proxies
Validate -
1) Validates anon / post /... as requested,
2) then all successfully validated proxies are checked to see if they can pull the soundcloud home page to ensure they are not blacklisted.

As a validated list was still failing on the soundcloud site at 20+%, this should reduce the number of non-working soundcloud proxies...... hopefully