Minor feature request

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
arcan210

Minor feature request

Post by arcan210 »

Hey M, Just wondering if it would take a lot of effort on your part to change it so that I am able to rearrange the columns on the account tabs. I love having them on the left hand side of the window. Takes up a lot less space and I can see more accounts on screen at once. I'd like to be able to drag some of the stats columns over so they are right next to the name. Just would be easier for me to do what i do with that info at a glance.

Scrolling right is not a huge deal though, so if this proves difficult...scrap it. Would just be an speed boost in my workflow.

Cheers!

J
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Minor feature request

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not possible.

The control has as a basis an opensource control. Dragging columns requires the pro version at a cost of $2k for a single dev license.

Cannot really justify that cost, because you don't want to scroll :p

It technically would be possible to specify the order in a config file, although that is a lot of work and I am not 100% there isn't some hard coded indexing of the colums, so not so keen on this avenue either.

Maybe SCMv4 will have a completey new GUI and better user config built into it from the beginning
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

no worries. I'll just collapse the columns i dont use. Cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

:)