Can't follow or unfollow...

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
attix333

Can't follow or unfollow...

Post by attix333 »

But increasing plays works. This must have something to do with the fact that I made a new password for soundcloud but I did update the account with new password...however when I try to unfollow it says "failed, could not log it"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't follow or unfollow...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

but I did update the account with new password...
There we go then :)

You have to update the account in SCM. Double click the account in the accounts view, then update the setting
attix333

Post by attix333 »

I did update the account but that didn't work. I made a new account and that didn't work. I then uninstalled SCM an it will now let me increase plays but not unfollow...keeps do this over and over with the same links...

nfollow: http://soundcloud.com/followings/waelbala7aaa
* Warning message displayed and submitted you understand the warning: http://soundcloud.com/followings/islanderlive
unfollow: http://soundcloud.com/followings/islanderlive

Also will not let me follow anyone.
It's also asking for a captcha code a lot now...?

Is there anyway to do a clean uninstall? when I instal from you programs menu it must leave some traces as the account are still there on a new install. How do I completely start over. Getting very frustrated....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Uninstalling the program won't do anything imo.
I did update the account but that didn't work. I made a new account and that didn't work. I then uninstalled SCM an it will now let me increase plays but not unfollow...keeps do this over and over with the same links..
You originally said you couldn't follow / unfollow. Now you imply you couldn't increase tracks. Can you give a clear list of current problems.
Unfollow: http://soundcloud.com/followings/waelbala7aaa
* Warning message displayed and submitted you understand the warning: http://soundcloud.com/followings/islanderlive
unfollow: http://soundcloud.com/followings/islanderlive
Soundcloud is displaying a warning, the program is seemingly detecting and submitting you have read it.
Also will not let me follow anyone.
It sounds like soundcloud.com is refusing the actions. I have tested the follow / unfollow routines and it is working so it isn't a straight up problem with the modules.
Is there anyway to do a clean uninstall? when I instal from you programs menu it must leave some traces as the account are still there on a new install. How do I completely start over. Getting very frustrated....
Uninstaller
Goto location %appdata%\rootjazz\
Delete Soundcloud Manager folder

Have you tried following in the browser? Perhaps soundcloud is display a new message I haven't come across before and am not handling correctly.
If you want, email me you soundcloud login details, I will run a test and see exactly what is happening when you try and follow / unfollow.

As with any automation program, the goalposts are constantly moving. Soundcloud upgrades their site, adds different detections / limits that may affect all or just some users. Until I detect these myself, or get informed of them I cannot code a solution to them. In this respect the program is never finished, modules that were working perfectly before may stop working partly / entirely
attix333

Post by attix333 »

It seems the uninstaller does not completely remove program. Could you please let me know what email I should send too? Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

attix333 wrote:It seems the uninstaller does not completely remove program. Could you please let me know what email I should send too? Thanks

The uninstaller will remove the "program", i.e. the files installed to your "program files" folder.
To remove the data folder, I posted up instructions

Code: Select all

Goto location %appdata%\rootjazz\
Delete Soundcloud Manager folder
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Click the Windows / Start button (or press the Windows key on your keyboard)
In Windows 7 you can type straight into the search box, in XP click run first
Type
%appdata%\rootjazz\

Then press enter, select the option that displays
attix333

Post by attix333 »

Un-follow is working at the moment but not follow.When I try and follow I keep getting this...play increaser is working so my proxys are good I think?

Processing follow users search: electro house
Attempting automatinc cookie login: Bandname No Proxy
Cookie login successful: Bandname No Proxy
Reloaded from cookies: Bandname
Follow all users: 50
0 users followed
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please can you do the following

1) Clear your logs HELP > LOGS > VIEW delete all files

2) Go to the FOLLOW tab and set up the action as you would normally, then before you create the action, send me a screen shot of the app

3) Run the action. Please ONLY RUN A SINGLE PROCESS, not multiple processes at once. As it makes it easier to follow the logs

4) After the action fails to run correctly, send me app logs HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

Please send requested information to

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com