New Rootjazz product suggestion

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
major48

New Rootjazz product suggestion

Post by major48 »

I wanted to know if you guys could make a application that would allow me to post videos directly from my PC to twitter. Right now I have to get the video to my phone first and then I can upload. I think twitterdub has something that allows you to schedule a video post but I want something that I can open up, select a video from my hard drive, clip the section that I want to post, add whatever text and tags I want to the post and a post button that will instantly post it or maybe it will have a scheduling feature. This can be a addon to twitterdub or a separate program. This could also be a tool for posting videos to instagram. I have not found any tools out there that will let you post videos directly to Twitter or Instagram from PC so this would be the first that I know of
major48

Re: New Rootjazz product suggestion

Post by major48 »

Well nevermind. I see Twitter finally updated to allow that
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: New Rootjazz product suggestion

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Twitterdub has had this for months.

Specify a video file
If the file is longer than 30 seconds (twitter limit) it will be broken down into sections, so a 90 second video will be split into 3 parts
You can specify to watermark the video if you want with an image

The videos are then uploaded and if it was split into multiple parts then "next part" links will be added (or maybe prev part or both I don't remember)