Spintax Question

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
johnj

Spintax Question

Post by johnj »

I'm having an issue with spintax not working when filling out account profile descriptions and also track names/info. It looks a like software-wide issue. Anyone else having this problem or know how I can fix it?

Cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Spintax Question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi John,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I usually get emails whenever there is a new forum post but never seem to have got one for this.

I am not sure if it was you, but I dealt with a spintax issue in the descriptions for a user via the ticket system (or maybe email).

There was a bug, that has now been fixed and spintax support in the descriptions should now be working fine.

The issue is definiately fixed in the testing branch
http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

and will be in the Stable branch in a few moments as you have reminded me it is the weekend and I should update it :-)

Cheers
Martin
johnj

Post by johnj »

admin wrote:Hi John,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I usually get emails whenever there is a new forum post but never seem to have got one for this.

I am not sure if it was you, but I dealt with a spintax issue in the descriptions for a user via the ticket system (or maybe email).

There was a bug, that has now been fixed and spintax support in the descriptions should now be working fine.

The issue is definiately fixed in the testing branch
http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

and will be in the Stable branch in a few moments as you have reminded me it is the weekend and I should update it :-)

Cheers
Martin
Hey Martin,

Yes that was me. Everything is working now like a charm ;)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Wow, even the forum auto-notification seems to be working as well lol