Tumblingjazz - Create Account - Headless browser

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Tumblingjazz - Create Account - Headless browser

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The Create Accounts routine has been upgraded to use a Headless Browser.

This is a full browser window rendered in memory.

You may get asked to allow "PhantomJS" through your firewall, or your AntiVirus may display a message about it, you MUST allow the program for the Create Accounts routine to work.

By using a browser, the program will GET all images, CSS and Javascript contained on the page (as opposed to just sending the HTTP HEADERS like the old routine). In our tests this has meant a much higher success rate for account creation.

However, as a FULL browser window is rendered to memory, you should NOT USE TOO MANY THREADS. As each instance will use 30mb+, you may cause memory issues on your machine. Also the headless browser component isn't really meant to run multi threaded and required some rootjazz funk to get it working, so you may run into issues if you try and crank up the threads beyond my control.

If you want to try and use PUBLIC PROXIES, do be aware, you will get a high failure rate unless you MANUALLY do some verification on your list. As the full page is renderered (and all images / CSS / Javasript processed, the proxy will need to hold for the duration of the process.
diablom

Re: Tumblingjazz - Create Account - Headless browser

Post by diablom »

account creation works good now with private proxies. However, I get my accounts terminated the next day. Maybe tumblr do not like these gmail accounts auto generated. Submitted my logs to you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Tumblingjazz - Create Account - Headless browser

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I would need the code that the submitted logs gave you to find your logs (or your payment email address). You can send that info to:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Are you using the gmail name spinner method? If so, then that could be the footprint banning your accounts.

I think I will just remove it and make everyone use imported / catchall from now on