Can't add accounts - Failed login

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
soa0611

Re: Can't add accounts - Failed login

Post by soa0611 »

And the second thing - I've tried to post queue 34 links from 179 accs - it fails in 2 minutes
"Couldn't pull src: failed"

Also, I see that it cant find me blogs by word "lol" and it seems it doesnt work properly at all - it "Completed" the action for following accs by word "lol" for 179 accs and didnt do anything.

Please check the log - 11368

p.s. I validated all the accs after this - all of them is ok

p.p.s. Yep it seems real problem here - i tried to follow from 160 accounts by keyword "a" , I made Max Follow - 30000 - ~180 per acc per day
It Liked 1080 and Completed.

I submitted the last log - 72065

So I cant post links and cant follow people just by common letter "a". Strange.
Sorry for disturbing you but really cant normally work with it at the moment.
Thanks for the support
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

soa0611 wrote:Hello, I updated my OS to Windows 7
but some problems are still here.

Deleting accounts:
I Selected All - press Delete on my keyboard - nothing
Just doesnt work
Did you CHECK the rows, or select them, you have to select them, so the whole row is highlighted.

I selected some accounts - it deletes only one of them not all
Then I can only think you selected one row. Select them all, use CNTRL and SHIFT, same as normal windows folder to multi select

p.s. also it doesnt show correctly this thing - for example i selected 14 accounts. And it shows 1 Selected 14 Checked
Unless you can show me a screen shot of this, I can only assume, that you had one row selected and 14 checked

soa0611 wrote:And the second thing - I've tried to post queue 34 links from 179 accs - it fails in 2 minutes
"Couldn't pull src: failed"
Are you proxies good? And IP authed (if needed on this machine)

Couldn't pull src, means a connection failed between bot and tumblr.com - 9/10 this is the proxy
Also, I see that it cant find me blogs by word "lol" and it seems it doesnt work properly at all - it "Completed" the action for following accs by word "lol" for 179 accs and didnt do anything.
And if perform the same search, the exact same search within tumblr you can find your blogs?

If can describe the EXACT search you are performing, and what your blog is, so I can confirm on tumblr then in tumjazz. Email it in if you do not want it public

p.s. I validated all the accs after this - all of them is ok
Validated in app? Via profile or login?

p.p.s. Yep it seems real problem here - i tried to follow from 160 accounts by keyword "a" , I made Max Follow - 30000 - ~180 per acc per day
It Liked 1080 and Completed.
Again, please be exact in your description. You say you tried to follow with all accounts. You mean shared follow? Separate follow. Then you said it liked 1080? But you said it was a follow action?
So I cant post links and cant follow people just by common letter "a". Strange.
Sorry for disturbing you but really cant normally work with it at the moment.
Thanks for the support

So if you can
a) provide more exact details to help me understand exactly what you mean

b)

Please perform the following:

delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action: * post links action problem you are having*

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Then do the same for the follow action. This means your logs will be clean and just show the issue with no pollution of other actions, hopefully I can see the issue quicker
soa0611

Post by soa0611 »

Did you CHECK the rows, or select them, you have to select them, so the whole row is highlighted.

Understand now - i can select it by my mouse - ok.

Are you proxies good? And IP authed (if needed on this machine)
Couldn't pull src, means a connection failed between bot and tumblr.com - 9/10 this is the proxy

I dont use proxy - i decided to try from my Ip - I dont care about these accounts - I created them by mysekf just to test

Validated in app? Via profile or login?

In app - login. I mean, problem is not in profiles - thea are alive.

Again, please be exact in your description. You say you tried to follow with all accounts. You mean shared follow? Separate follow. Then you said it liked 1080? But you said it was a follow action?

I went ro MassFollow, wrote "a" in upper search field (i thought there would be much content by this simple search).
Further I made it share across accs. 160 accounts. ~150 for each per day. ~30K total.
As I understand it has to find me this number and followed these blogs.
Then I pushed Follow and went to Processor.
I found me ~1000 blogs. Wrote - 1000 blogs LIKED in the end of the log.
Thats all.

And if perform the same search, the exact same search within tumblr you can find your blogs?
I cant compare these results with Tumblr - because I can't see the exact number of results there. I mean in Tumblr's search field.

The total problem what I see - it doesnt find enough results by very very simple searches.

Please perform the following:

delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action: * post links action problem you are having*

Same problem - it works ok (on 1 thread it worked 1.5 hours) but suddenly login error appears - 1/3 - 1/4 links were posted then failing started and i canceled the task.

Logs - 35071

Then do the same for the follow action.

I tried following people by search "a" - by my 179 accs again. Share between them.
20000 Max follow.

It completed the task with:
"Processed so far: 183
Paused for: 1
Total Liked: 183"

Logs - 15815
soa0611

Post by soa0611 »

And could you please explain:

I cant understand why it doesnt post from queue.

http://prntscr.com/8pub25 you can see - it posted only 8 from 60 for 48 hours
http://prntscr.com/8pubee i setup queue but it doesnt post
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Can you perform a search of "a" on tumblr? Maybe they limit it due to it not being a real search.

Have you tried a proper search in TumJazz? Sunsets for example, a proper searchable word that will be tagged, no one is tagging a post #a for example

Your stats issues, did you rescrape stats? They do not update in real time. Also they just report what your dashboard reports, any caching on tumblr side will be shown here, so may not be 100% accurate, but this is as tumblr shows it

Your logs I will go through as soon as I can
soa0611

Post by soa0611 »

Hello,

everything is ok with search and follow issues.

the one real problem is - I cant normally queue content and post links to my accs - you can check only this log
I've been checking this issue last days, every day, it always has error login - but my accs are alive and i dont use proxy
soa0611

Post by soa0611 »

I am also seeing this issue:

I scraped 68K users - i supposed to follow 30K per day form this list ~ 2 days
Yesterday it was fine - 30000
Today it was ignoring previously followed users and followed 23 000
I tried to follow from this list again - it followed 1800 and stopped.
I tried again - it followed 1.

The list contains 68 000, I followed ~55 000, so 13K is still in this list - but the bot is ignoring previously followed and then stops, refusing follow available users.
I dont know what it will do with bigger lists - with 400K...

I cant realy understand – I try to scrape users from this post
http://tumblr.refinery29.com/post/131129562154
Here is 120,305 notes

i save the link to txt, show filepath for Scraping users who reblogged/liked – it works ~5 sec and saves me 516 blogs from this post

not 120 000, not even 10 000 – is it normal? and I see it works this way for all posts.
I suppose , something really wrong with it.

My main fear that I cant have enough users every day - ~30 000, because Scraping function doesnt work properly for scraping reblogged/liked users.
And also i cant have enough results for simple searches like "make" - it provided only 464 blogs instead of 100 000.

Can i follow just random users?
without any keywords but steadily and everyday?
Last edited by soa0611 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

soa0611 wrote:1.
I am also seeing this issue:

I scraped 68K users - i supposed to follow 30K per day form this list ~ 2 days
Yesterday it was fine - 30000
Today it was ignoring previously followed users and followed 23 000
I tried to follow from this list again - it followed 1800 and stopped.
I tried again - it followed 1.

The list contains 68 000, I followed ~55 000, so 13K is still in this list - but the bot is ignoring previously followed and then stops, refusing follow available users.
I dont know what it will do with bigger lists - with 400K...

I cant realy understand – I try to scrape users from this post
http://tumblr.refinery29.com/post/131129562154
Here is 120,305 notes

i save the link to txt, show filepath for Scraping users who reblogged/liked – it works ~5 sec and saves me 516 blogs from this post

not 120 000, not even 10 000 – is it normal? and I see it works this way for all posts.
I suppose , something really wrong with it.
can you submit logs showing this please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
soa0611

Post by soa0611 »

Sorry for disturbing - it works well - i just changed Settings from 500 to 999999 for Scraping.
Can imagine how many newbies-customers like me you have and spend your time to fix their "problems" :)

Anyway, still have issue with links posting - every time cant normally queue my links - it always has login errors, despite i dont use proxy and all acconts are alive

please check the logs - 35071
Last edited by soa0611 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

You are trying to log into X accounts, without using any proxy and post the same links to each account (34 links)

I would hasten a guess tumblr are blocking you for spamming from single IP to multiple accounts.

After a while they are placing a temporary lock on you, which is causing issues.