How to assign different meta for different accounts

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
maheshmadu

How to assign different meta for different accounts

Post by maheshmadu »

How to assign different meta for different accounts using "Assign Meta" tab? I want to add completely different tags,clicktrough link,descriptions and titles to my second account.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to assign different meta for different accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What you say doesn't actually make sense.

Assigning meta is not put ON the accounts.

You would apply it to variables in the tab

Please provide more details on what you are doing, screen shots may help explain.

Also check the video tutorials as it may be covered

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NnUwHORWmU
maheshmadu

Post by maheshmadu »

Here's what I did..

I Selected my second acc in the list and added 10K images. Then set my meta data using "Assign Meta" tab. Once I hit Save button it changes my Title,desc,Url stub and tags according to my settings which is sofar fine......

My problem comes when I try to set my next account.

What I did was, I select my first account and click on "Assign Meta" tab. Then still I can see my tags,desc and titles which I added to my first acc. What I want is to add different set of tags,desc and titles to my second acc. Because my niche is different there. Then I deleted that meta data and added my new meta data and hit save button.(Still I didn't add my new set of images which I need to post to this acc.)
What happened was it changes Title,desc,Url stub and tags of all 10K images(which are planned to post to second acc in the list) I was previously added to new meta data.
What I'm doing wrong here? How can I add different meta data to my new set of images without changing the meta data of already imported images?
(I guess I explained it clearly.. )
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

select your account
add your images
assign meta TO THE IMAGE - not the account
click POST IMAGES

the images along with meta and account will be stored in an ACTION and sent to the PROCESSING tab for processing. The action is now created.

You can now create an action for a different account.

What you are doing is, starting to create an action, then resetting it, without actually creating anything

Like if you write a text file on your machine, then delete all the words WITHOUT saving

Please check the tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NnUwHORWmU

for image uploading, it should all be covered (unless I am still misunderstanding what your issue is)