Posting Unique Content question

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
4um

Posting Unique Content question

Post by 4um »

Hello I am having minor problem with bot posting same articles on different accounts. Here is what I am doing.
I load data from directory that contains 1k + txt files. I use 1 thread and settings I have tried are: share across accounts + unique content and just unique content checked. I add my accounts and send to processor. What am I missing?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Posting Unique Content question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Adding you adding any customisation to the articles? Do they contain spintax? Tokens? Or are the article added to the app and posted EXACTLY the same?
4um

Post by 4um »

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am adding tags and titles and image with html. I think just checking share across accounts works but I need to lower the number of articles in the folder. Right now I just do 1 account at a time right now and works perfect.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ok, so if you are threading things, it could happen a timing issue, that at the point of checking if the article is posted, it hasn't been posted so gets passed for processing at the same time that is happening for another account. There is a slight window this can happen with heavy use of threads