Substitute a user name for another

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
tahoe012

Substitute a user name for another

Post by tahoe012 »

Martin,

1. can i enter a user name I no longer want and has really no value. than also enter a list of good quality expireds and the software will login and replace the old user name with the preferred username. Keeping in mind these are expireds so we don't know which ones tumblr will accept until we try. Therefore let's say I have one username to replace and have a list of 10 expireds so the software can try one after another until one is accepted by Tumblr. If the answer to this question is YES than

2. could i have a list of 10 tumblr names I don't want anymore and the second list is 100 good metric expireds and the software can go down the "don't want anymore list" one at a time with the Good Expireds list and try and try to substitute and once successful than begins the same process on Tumblr Number Two that I don't want any more until it gets to the end of the list.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Substitute a user name for another

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Keeping in mind these are expireds so we don't know which ones tumblr will accept until we try.
Not true. TumJazz has a function to validate which CAN be used. On the SCRAPER tab

tahoe012 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 am Martin,

1. can i enter a user name I no longer want and has really no value. than also enter a list of good quality expireds and the software will login and replace the old user name with the preferred username.
Yes the program can change usernames for you.

Therefore let's say I have one username to replace and have a list of 10 expireds so the software can try one after another until one is accepted by Tumblr.
UPDATE ACCOUNT tab
2. could i have a list of 10 tumblr names I don't want anymore and the second list is 100 good metric expireds and the software can go down the "don't want anymore list" one at a time with the Good Expireds list and try and try to substitute and once successful than begins the same process on Tumblr Number Two that I don't want any more until it gets to the end of the list.
enter your new blog names
check your accounts to change
click update