Captcha Submission Appeared To Fail

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
tahoe012

Captcha Submission Appeared To Fail

Post by tahoe012 »

Martin, I sent logs 63889 and 53725 you really should just see one event from today in the logs. Essentially, the error is:

Not solved yet: waiting: CAPCHA_NOT_READY
Got captcha resp: 03AGdBq26tESva6C9FJkWybCV3I6A0Jqm45iaapINhHzUURfS74tRmA95hHnTVO9ZB4t8Wyv8UY8ogl3cBHYg8KxctJgO9sTEElVlUZyXSZaB0n5BC73_hwWCyAVor1urJ0ut9YntnD5EpKkV-FRrJTZTo332xu0rQKTDEl-iKPb8A0FhUqGE3SNwgELLkAvnwQKinkMSBjZX2DyZB-ynnGpgi4DCJhOOcwYRVCwXltR4uypKXR-pZQ18IScfSIuxOvuuoQ9t9MoWaFl-H_GxNPpQPzTwdn1KfV81C13fkOjzetdIMYet_y0I8Tk_rEwVACItSCFxaAvv8WikLvOtXjz9UCMIuOOech-3rARHH5rPfyyusbV5Tj-aSr8fXrXKi8D2wVTQarexiFK8W1XIdB66R71EI0-MGipT_Iq4JCuL8myP6BrtIyzJfvljq1K_oKp_zN4gBcCCxXGWZyFDme33lK6UxpiVebuwxu27BV_PnksSzGSf7ZlcjQQrE6-ubYJF9wZBL0j-pNOgGg_d06HGcqAGVYChG5A
Submitting captcha response to tumblr
Captcha submission appeared to fail:
{"redirect":false,"redirect_method":"GET","errors":["That's a good one, but it's taken."],"signup_success":false,"next_view":false,"usernames":["lets-
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Captcha Submission Appeared To Fail

Post by martin@rootjazz »

["That's a good one, but it's taken.
username / email / blog name already in use.

Are you providing usernames? If so have you put them through the blog available checker function?
Or checked the box that if taken, use suggested ?
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

"Are you providing usernames? If so have you put them through the blog available checker function?
Or checked the box that if taken, use suggested ?"

I am providing user names (expireds} so I do not select "use random" or "use selected if in use"

I've never checked the radio button that says "do not verify" and the software has always registered available expireds
in the past. Frankly, im not sure what checking "do not verify" would do. What are the benefits of checking that?

"Blog available checker" I don't know what that is or where to find it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:25 am "Are you providing usernames? If so have you put them through the blog available checker function?
Or checked the box that if taken, use suggested ?"

I am providing user names (expireds} so I do not select "use random" or "use selected if in use"
They may be "expired" but not available to use. There is a wait period after expiration and being able to use, hence the blog name checker function which can let you know if your list of usernames are available to be used.
"Blog available checker" I don't know what that is or where to find it
SCRAPE tab, right side CHECK IF USERNAMES AVAILABLE TO REGISTER

Regards,
Martin
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

In this instance. The user name is available. When the username i not available - as you know - we see the screen on Tumblr after we hit Submit after entering email, password and user name - they give a message at the bottom of the screen "sorry this user name is already taken". The "Captcha Submission appeared to Fail" issue is we have made it past the submission screen and past the Age and Terms Screen to the point of the Captcha screen. If Captcha is accepted than we are off to the races. It is getting the solved captha and submitting but it is not being accepted.

Got captcha resp: 03AGdBq26KgVZIt4v7H-5s0mo_j6b4uUq5tzNK7eYoPnlj86HTU_B16ziCjEOvP1eMrFdksf38HpLMwfv73KHzA1BH4WXzt730GlXw5KHP_Q6tA02iJBJOLDvOjKdyf19HhfqS08uPhV1M1zH10dlb8SXftc53Gjn-PLwUrcDmP5g5-mOLIGy08oHF7Gk6zLqN00g11r6A4TJPwWQMvd121kY9rS2XApJAmdousQTHpWrQuTOPaZYINw5U9uhBixtjJvnSz85cWBuCJLa3xFzQqARwYdk5fzPUjfPP84Wx82suYFafRnTokS91aRqHeLUm9tiXCWS3-MW9Mzv6F9AxwWBYzyGDp8Rh2Up9VlSgfU3bV_2pd8PBFFQcClQYToO-W2ylJ-xUitQh2V-FjsKDBH52wuGLH3uQLzdkhz9qo6gvRVZplhZj7QXSzQPL-6fIdem11NvsyILMYNHUoQtdX7wB0pq3bZeilCEG0KNkf4NmY1cCtW_rXqM
Got response redirect: https://www.tumblr.com/find_stuff
{"redirect":false,"redirect_method":"GET","errors":["This email address is already in use."],"signup_success":false,"next_view":false}
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

{"redirect":false,"redirect_method":"GET","errors":["This email address is already in use."],"signup_success":false,"next_view":false}
That's the issue this time
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

Something I don't understand. Im using a Catchall Email address, however, TumblingJazz used this email address in attempting to register this account: zivyfozwwly@gmail.com. Why is the software using an email address already in use and it is a gmail address instead of Catchall tied to one of my domain names on a hosting account.

catchall@mydomain.com
pw
mail.mydomain.com
995 ssl
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

And to Double Down - I just ran the program again using the Captchall service I used quite awhile with success and get the same error that the email is already in use.

Enter email: tafupywa46@pack.hellohappy2.com
Wait: 585ms
Find password input
Wait: 201ms
Enter password: YkcrUqVw3383
Find username input
Wait: 558ms
Wait: 271ms
Enter username: string-beann
Wait: 1017ms
Find submit button
Click submit button
Checking stage 1 for error
Wait: 1335ms
Checking username in use
Username appears ok
Wait: 363ms
Wait: 234ms
Find form: Stage 2
Find age input
Wait: 230ms
Wait: 367ms
Enter age: 25
Find TOS input
Click accept TOS
Find submit button
Click submit button
Solve with 2captcha
Captcha ID = 64797979480
Wait: 3357ms
Got captcha resp: 03AGdBq24RdOVDxy9MdEQHqFzRhqfbR0VGNw-tPYgewbyT2AdCM8f43PsVAtpQMMMk3RAR88L_MPaPMKzB80kFqtC292JiqhVojaJex9Nvh_BB3t9pHLMAAsXKnS97MHFDbEsexXiekWSY82Xft3KoAj-A9qZStMHzLKdiWf6ZGTW-DQvmY3B2vWMUlMTAwr6R0EnFaajMkdq-QPGoF0o2XC6Rs7pzKhkkprUW50Xw_YOTdD8X8vPeOTcxWbURx8zdGz5cFN8AMxDOR_lBpA2kKaJywTJQMw1O-L4JSUDOU8-OgEsxfxiGIbQG5yfNJrCopbYwQtGsljVguQ1t1foFXqa7U4e8NwRNr1D8XUIA4ag2mooFQrB0ga1HO_R8TnHeDFkJzNujk5uS-I1dT2r09dSP5C2nY4VICKSDQ8oZWe6t-4fhpQ5YpM-0SNDU3LLEwPMmu_qKIWc6C22cxF9rHLDbi129cS70ab4j-NQEmaHIjuvu797EIucOL_kS4O-naSQCT5QHPlGM5HuNWjSqAQWhWzH3eTKCCA
Got response redirect: https://www.tumblr.com/find_stuff

Create account: tafupywa46@pack.hellohappy2.com string-beann Attempt: 2 No Proxy
Open driver: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Safari/605.1.15
Get Page: https://www.tumblr.com/register
Wait: 385ms
Get Page: https://www.tumblr.com/register
Cancelling out process
Process loop finished: 0 accounts created so far :

Cancel Requested
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:19 pm Something I don't understand. Im using a Catchall Email address, however, TumblingJazz used this email address in attempting to register this account: zivyfozwwly@gmail.com. Why is the software using an email address already in use and it is a gmail address instead of Catchall tied to one of my domain names on a hosting account.

catchall@mydomain.com
pw
mail.mydomain.com
995 ssl
No idea without seeing how you created the action (perhaps you checked UNVERIFIED accidentially?) or the full action logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:00 am And to Double Down - I just ran the program again using the Captchall service I used quite awhile with success and get the same error that the email is already in use.
That error comes directly from tumblr, it is just dumped to the logs. That is what tumblr say.

Try the email in the browser, what do they say?

Maybe the domain is blocked and tumblr just return "in use" as an error message that isn't strictly correct, but they are not allowing it so....