Trying to bulk add tumblr accounts

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
glean

Trying to bulk add tumblr accounts

Post by glean »

I have 50 tumblr accounts already verified when I try and load the csv file with username, password, email, password, it only loads 21 and all the accounts added are gibberish characters, the csv file has no proxies assigned?

Please advise

Regards
Michael
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Trying to bulk add tumblr accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Your CSV must be text only and NOT a more advanced excel file which contains those gibberish characters.

A true CSV file is just a text file with a csv extension with comma separated variables. Excel encodes more information into the file and is not actually a true CSV file.

Open your file in notepad and confirm it loads correctly. If so, confirm the format is as specified in the app. Then if it all looks fine and still does not work, email it to me and I will check

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
glean

Post by glean »

Sorry Martin but for the last 40yrs I've been a manual worker :roll: I checked it's a .xlsx file re saved it as a .txt file and tried uploading it with no success, have you a training video that can show me how to add bulk accounts that are already verified?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

glean wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:40 pm Sorry Martin but for the last 40yrs I've been a manual worker :roll: I checked it's a .xlsx file re saved it as a .txt file and tried uploading it with no success, have you a training video that can show me how to add bulk accounts that are already verified?
If you want, email me the file and I will check it out and let you know exactly why is not working. That is probably the simplest.

Or let me know how your file is formatted, at a minimum it needs to be:

email,password
example

martin@rootjaz.com,p455w0rd1
support@rootjaz.com,ssdf438egG
etc